Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want him back, but he would have been good next to Barkley.

In that sense, we could get someone like Ziyech, who could do the Barkley role just fine - probably better.

But, that still leaves us without any physicality in midfield, or height. We need that type of player as well.

Just seen this hashtag used, not ironically either

#needamarquisigning

Gilbert_du_Motier_Marquis_de_Lafayette.jpg

In that sense, we could get someone like Ziyech, who could do the Barkley role just fine - probably better.

But, that still leaves us without any physicality in midfield, or height. We need that type of player as well.

Barkley is wayyy more physical than Ziyech + tall that's why I suggested him.

Doucoure is an obvious Silva shout with the Witsel's and Kondogbia's of the world.

Could ask Leverkusen how much Tah would cost.

I could have swore he was signing for Bayern - I thought it had been done (might be mixed up with Sule though)... he has signed a extension recently hasn't he, would be an immense signing, would be shocked if he left this summer.

Not that we would compete, but I seen City and Real been linked with the inter CB Milan Škriniar who has had a pretty good season - he would have been the perfect type of player to look at before he went to inter.

I could have swore he was signing for Bayern - I thought it had been done (might be mixed up with Sule though)... he has signed a extension recently hasn't he, would be an immense signing, would be shocked if he left this summer.

Not that we would compete, but I seen City and Real been linked with the inter CB Milan Škriniar who has had a pretty good season - he would have been the perfect type of player to look at before he went to inter.

Sule signed last summer for Bayern? Not sure I've heard the Tah links (though they'd be an obvious one).

I really like Skriniar, come on leaps and bounds at Inter. They've just signed de Vrij too so good duo. Although that's the end of one of the world's best in Miranda </3

William Carvalho and Schneiderlin could form an unlikely partnership under Silva IMO, Carv acting as an anchor in front of the back 4 while also being capable of bringing the ball forward.

Schneiderlin as a box to box midfielder worked very well at Southampton as he could cover a lot of ground when he had Wanyama behind him who isn't a million miles away from Carvalho in playing style.

Add in Siggurdson and that's a well-balanced midfield 3.

Agree with that one bud, in a way i wouldnt be averse to actually looking for suitors for Sigurdsson and even Gueye in that sence, it may have to be done over a couple of windows though as we all know completely changing a side dosent work

I might have to accept my opinion that Lozano may not be good enough to be wrong,

I have been researching all evening and found out just how highly rated he is, i have read numerous scout reports some saying he could fill the shoes of Arjen Robben..
Although i don’t see it myself i am not arrogant enough to disagree with proffessionals and am now super excited about his comments when asked about us
To think Arsenal and Chelsea both scouted him endlessly its amazing to know we can sign a player if this calibre now we have Brands

William Carvalho and Schneiderlin could form an unlikely partnership under Silva IMO, Carv acting as an anchor in front of the back 4 while also being capable of bringing the ball forward.

Schneiderlin as a box to box midfielder worked very well at Southampton as he could cover a lot of ground when he had Wanyama behind him who isn't a million miles away from Carvalho in playing style.

Add in Siggurdson and that's a well-balanced midfield 3.

three-snails-10552951.jpg

That midfield 3

Status
Not open for further replies.