Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done it already. A reasonable breakdown that included likely sales form loans.

It's not been well received though. People just want to believe we are a club run by an oligarch who picks up all the bills.

This is a stupid comment Dave

Are you trying to say that if people don't buy in to your outlandish, but brilliant, idea to use transfer fees from next year in this summer's net spend.....then they automatically hold said opinions of Moshiri? Take a running jump sir..

Oh yesssss

Attachments

• E9229814-0E00-4AF4-BD74-1261CF016461.png
    E9229814-0E00-4AF4-BD74-1261CF016461.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 89
Not gonna lie, never heard of him. He is seriously good, or a "talented" lad who has not actually delivered?
I've never played FIFA or whatever but I was well aware of him having watched a few CL games.

I think most football fans with a bit of knowledge would have heard of him , he did play for Brasil in a World Cup semi final after all.

Backed us to make the most deadline day signings.
We've done 3, maybe 4..

And bloody Fulham will do 5.

Kenwright out.

For the record, you wouldn’t have gotten CLOSE to getting Bernard for £20m if he was in contract.

I agree, as soon as a premier league team are involved the money goes up, because they know we have it. If he had 1 year on his contract we might have got him for £30m, otherwise it would have been £50m all day long

Status
Not open for further replies.