Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
00B599A2-994E-4FBD-A945-E429CAEFE1D3.jpeg

Was no doubt primed to go all in thinking our deals would fall through and he could sit there tipping us for a bad season. As it is we finished 8th last season with some massive and obvious flaws. Unless we have a ''I know what you did last summer'' part 2 there is little reason we can't be pushing for the top 6 at least.

We can definitely push for top 6 with the signings we made today. Is our starting 11 significantly worse than Chelsea’s or Arsenal’s? I don’t think so.

We can definitely push for top 6 with the signings we made today. Is our starting 11 significantly worse than Chelsea’s or Arsenal’s? I don’t think so.

We’ve done some good business mate but a midfield of Kante-Jorginho-Kovacic absolutely walks through most midfields in this league, not to mention we have no one close to hazard or Willian. Shouts of breaking the top 6 are very premature. There’s a chance we could go to prom with the prom queen, let’s not blow our load too soon.

Phil Thompson (I hate him) but in a round about way his beloved team have helped us with there Brazilian contingent it probably helped us sign the 2 we have. They have social friends etc around the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.