Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't give a toss who comes in/out today because we were here 12 months ago getting similarly excited and it turned out to be absolutely horrendous. I'm not getting mugged again.

I won't be getting a boner about the team/manager/club setup until I see us actually look like a team that are working well together, winning games convincingly (not nabbing a deflection or penalty for a 1-0) , including beating them lot, and finally looking like a club that knows what they're doing.

If that's all been turned around in such a short time then I take my hat off to those who have made the decisions to get us there. Until then...

Baaaa humbug

The outs have implications for STCC / cost control, and we can't offload just at any price.

We have already taken a hit, and sold players for very modest amounts, and done a lot of loans. A years loan can be more beneficial than a cheap transfer, it saves on wages and doesn't impact profit and loss / amortisation.

They have had to work under very difficult circumstances simply considering the amount of players available for loan/transfer, and the size of the squad.

But it's all about ins today, starting to get a bit nervous now.

There is no reason why Mina and Gomes can't be done at the same time.

I imagine their personal demands probably are not far from each other to be honest. I'd have thought Gomes would be easier to do if it's just a loan initially.

Couldn't give a toss who comes in/out today because we were here 12 months ago getting similarly excited and it turned out to be absolutely horrendous. I'm not getting mugged again.

I won't be getting a boner about the team/manager/club setup until I see us actually look like a team that are working well together, winning games convincingly (not nabbing a deflection or penalty for a 1-0) , including beating them lot, and finally looking like a club that knows what they're doing.

If that's all been turned around in such a short time then I take my hat off to those who have made the decisions to get us there. Until then...
Bet you’re exciting at parties

KLAXON ALERT!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Neither of those are 'Barca' types - hence Barca willing to let them go.

Just because Bernard and Richarlison are Brazilian, it does not make them 'Barca types'.

Barca LOVE a Brazilian dribbler = Bernard
Barca LOVE a Rivaldo = Richarlison
Barca signed the other 3 so they are Barca types
Gomes = 70+ games
Mina = Monitored for 2+ years and signed 1.5 years ago
Digne = Simply couldnt oust Alba

BARCA 'TYPES' lol

And it makes no difference when one ball over the top and they bypass everything and tap in against a dodgy defence. Seen too many very expensive centre halves flop in this league, never mind an average one like Mina.

How many times habe you seen him play?

Mina having a medical in Barcelona now................................. its gonna happen

Ok, so we apparently have the FF Doctor in Barcelona also. Makes me think that Gomes will be done also.

Its reported that we have a medical team there or...?

Status
Not open for further replies.