Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd love to see Barkley back.
Would his return be accepted by others though or would he instantly have a harder job on his hands due to current perception of him? I’m not sure I’d like him back for example.

Rooney was largely welcomed back because of time passed/water under the bridge/different circumstances, and I’m not sure the same would currently be afforded to Ross by most.

Moving on a little, I reckon (if the signings of Mina and Bernard are confirmed) we’ll not have had a bad window. Much dross shifted, a LB, two potential attacking central/left mids/forwards, a CB and the all important yoof goalie.

He was playing brilliant on the left hand side, there was no need to change him. But, again doesn't mean he cant play centre mid. Your basing him not being good there on what exactly?

On him not playing that well in that position.

Im all for signging young lads but we need an already quality centre mid, else we would stick with Davies and Benni.

Where do people think RLC is going to play? Just out of interest? Not sure why people are so keen on him?

Less than 33 hours to go now - 4 in ideally, reckon we'll do 3 (Mina, Bernard, Zouma). Ideally need a ball playing/carrying midfielder though too, doesn't seem to be loads of news about one though atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.