Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Brands is doing a good job, but not sure that fee is anything to shout about, when you've got the RS getting £24m for Ings and £12m for Ward
By next summer mirallas will be very nearly 32 and Wong have had a good game for us for around 3 years. Getting £7m would be unbelievable. It won’t happen though, an option only means something if either we want to keep him or someone else would pay more, neither of which will be the case.

I think Brands is doing a good job, but not sure that fee is anything to shout about, when you've got the RS getting £24m for Ings and £12m for Ward
When did Ings go for 24 million? I must have missed that.

And im pretty sure Ward is 5 years younger, was at least the starting keeper a season ago for a team that got promoted to the premier league, and Leicester didnt have to watch him stink it up at Olympiacos for 6 months.

If you are going to quote me please do so accurately.
You omitted the word "apparent" , which is relevant given our level of spending thus far compared to competitors.
By the way how do you know "we have loads of money" ?

OK 'the apparent paucity of our budget'. Some 'paucity'....£68 million on three players,and no major outgoings. Not bad for paupers.We hjave loads of money to spend(wisely) because we have a major shareholder who is a billionaire. Unlike our previous chairman who is barely a millionaire. If you cannot see were Mosh has spent money, and made us more financially credible, I can't help you.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.