Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 players would have to mean a few are on there way out already surely?
Richarlison
2 x CB
DM
LB
Backup Striker or GK

FD88CF0B-E8EA-4ED8-9320-61CBC929C34F.jpeg

to busy behind the scenes sorting the richarlison deal out

be like the bus timetable, nothing happens then all come at once

I reckon 4 deals by friday

You're probably right

It's good to know that even with the tumultuous times we've experienced over the past few years i.e new DOF, revolving door policy for managers etc that good old Everton can still only deal with one transfer at a time

Never change

The problem with the likes of Klassen and Bolasie is that they are on huge wages here (thanks to the previous regime), no one will offer them anything close to what they are earning now, so they can keep refusing the offers and sit here doing f all and earning the wages

..the signing fee helps, though. In Klaassen’s case it would be at least €1.5m, and i’d imagine we’d have to give him a bunce. We’ll take a hit, but it’s probably possible to put together a financial package that the player is willing to accept.

Deals seem complicated with Klaassen, though. I recall there was an issue with image rights the last time a loan move was suggested.

Such a sad state of a affairs when a player wont leave for a slight cut in wages but could possibly get there career kickstarted again

Its not like there going on to minumum wage are they.. still obscene amounts

..the signing fee helps, though. In Klaassen’s case it would be at least €1.5m, and i’d imagine we’d have to give him a bunce. We’ll take a hit, but it’s probably possible to put together a financial package that the player is willing to accept.

Deals seem complicated with Klaassen, though. I recall there was an issue with image rights the last time a loan move was suggested.

That was the lunatic owner of Napoli (?), who likes to own his players image rights so he can use the players in his films that he makes.

Not sure why he’s got image rights, isn’t exaclty a looker.

...not sure how €3.5m per year compares with his Everton salary, but it sounds like there will have to be an attractive pay-off and signing fee to convince him to leave.
Look at it a different way Eggs, it's probably double what he was getting paid by Ajax a year ago. It's maybe £25k pw less than what we're paying him, depending upon what reports on his salary you believe, but he isn't playing any football with us. He's also lost his place in the national side. If he's the person/player we're led to believe then it'll be more important for him to resurrect his career with a fresh start.

6 players would have to mean a few are on there way out already surely?
Richarlison
2 x CB
DM
LB
Backup Striker or GK

What hasn’t been made clear is the defence and midfield areas, could see Keane offski.

Interesting 2 weeks awaits us.

Status
Not open for further replies.