Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had to appoint Sam Alladyce last season to ease relegation fears

That lot got to a Champions League Final

We had gash like Martina and Williams in the side, over the hill players like Jags and Baines and wasters like Mirallas and Morgan messing about and being half assed when we needed them most

They had the likes of Salah, Mane and Firmno playing out their skin

Now fast forward the summer and which club is vastly improving with big signings whilst the other lumbers around with no signings to improve the squad and said wasters still around stinking the gaff out?

That lot will likely push for the title next season and all the reds in work and school will rub it in up and down the city while us Blues have again zip all to shout about. The fans however dont care they would rather shout down fellow Blues who actually want the best for this club, I've said it before our fans get the club they deserve, they get Bill Kenwright and his cronies and we will always remain a sleeping giant until they wake up and demand NSNO.

WHO GIVES A FLYING TOSS WHAT THAT LOT DO FFS!!!!

It really isn’t, a frontline of Tosun, and Niasse, has a maximum of about 25 goals between them, that’s nowhere near enough if we want to break the top 6.
Don't care if we score 60 if we're going to concede 100 haha.

Our strike force is fine as long as oir midfielders chip in with goals.

Our defence is utterly abysmal

I do. There our rivals who I work with, drink with, play footy with, and I hate looking at the smug fu#### faces. I hate listening to them, and I hate seeing all the good business there doing while we do f### all. We haven't moved anymore forward with this jarg billionaire than we did with Kenwright. He just wraps his bulls### up better than Bill.

It really isn’t, a frontline of Tosun, and Niasse, has a maximum of about 25 goals between them, that’s nowhere near enough if we want to break the top 6.

I do. There our rivals who I work with, drink with, play footy with, and I hate looking at the smug fu#### faces. I hate listening to them, and I hate seeing all the good business there doing while we do f### all. We haven't moved anymore forward with this jarg billionaire than we did with Kenwright. He just wraps his bulls### up better than Bill.

That's pathetic, you need to learn to block it out and grow a thicker skin then if it upsets you so much. Football isn't life it's a hobby, a past time

We know how bad our squad is and we have been linked with players in every position, but it is worrying to me that we aren’t after a good striker, as another option off the bench with Niasse. DCL isn’t good enough, and Niasse is a grafter and a good squad player but that’s all, a good squad player. We need some quality off the bench when we are 1-0 down, I can’t be doing with another season of DCL coming on.

We know how bad our squad is and we have been linked with players in every position, but it is worrying to me that we aren’t after a good striker, as another option off the bench with Niasse. DCL isn’t good enough, and Niasse is a grafter and a good squad player but that’s all, a good squad player. We need some quality off the bench when we are 1-0 down, I can’t be doing with another season of DCL coming on when we are 1-0 down.

Exactly the same idiots who pretend they dont pay any attention to LFC are that bloke who gets dumped and is told his ex is out on a date "I dont care lad not one jot" whilst secretly poking through the blinds before having a cry tug!

The fact they are getting it right so much on and off the pitch whilt we do absolutely zilch is frustrating. I call their fans a lot of things but push overs isnt one of them, no chance they would have sat by and had their tummys tickled by Bill for over a decade and be sat 3 weeks near the end of a TW with the same squad minus their top scorer that were hopeless the prior season and accepted it whilst Everton got to a CL final and were spending £100 million+ on vital areas of their squad.

Replacing Lukaku with Calvert Lewin told me all I needed to know about the ambitions of this club at present.

So whats your solution? Do sod all? Accept being crap?

Why the hell did we moan about Alladyce as manager if it doesnt matter?

Our fans are weird, Bitch and moan all season "SAM OUT CMON MOSH SHOW SUM AMBISHUN"

Now we get a new manager in and apparently its pointless wanting better than Ashley Williams and Martina at the back, Morgan in midfield and Bolasie out wide because we are forever pony.

Some great fans we have.

Solution definitely doesn’t include whinging like a 10 year old who didn’t get his favourite Backstreet Boys CD for Christmas, whilst taking the “I’m a better fan than most” approach.

But each to his own I guess.

Exactly the same idiots who pretend they dont pay any attention to LFC are that bloke who getd dumped and is told his ex is out on a date "I dont care lad not one jot" whilst secretly poking througg the blinds before having a cry tug"

The fact they are getting it right so much on and off the pitch whilt we do absolutely zilch is frustrating. I call theirfans a lot of things but push overs isnt one of them, no chance they would have sat by and had their tummys tickled by Bill for over a decade and be sat 3 weeks near the end of a TW with the same squad minus their top scorer that were hopeless the prior season and accepted ot whilst Everton got to a CL final and were spending £100 million+ on vital areas of their squad.

Replacing Lukaku with Calvert Lewin told me all I needed to know about the ambitions of this club at present.

No the only idiots are people like you who obsess with every minute detail of what other teams do or what the club do/don't do day in and day out instead of concentrating on your actual lives and issues in the real world far more important than a bloody football team

Centre back should have been first priority, purely because it's the position that it's most important to have in and settled early

No real rush for anything but this season tho so not arsed

Status
Not open for further replies.