StubHub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club said last week that an announcement will be made in the next few days, and there will be a solution for STH who cannot make the game.

Was that on twitter or the O/S mate ?
I just did a quick search but obviously didn't press the right buttons, so drew a blank.

As posted back in May;

How it works
  • Any Seasoncard holder can release their Premier League home match seat for sale via the MCFC Ticket Exchange
  • If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one Premier League fixture) of your Seasoncard price*, to be used as credit towards the purchase of your Seasoncard for season 2016/17.
^ Do this Everton.

As posted back in May;

How it works
  • Any Seasoncard holder can release their Premier League home match seat for sale via the MCFC Ticket Exchange
  • If your seat sells, you will receive the equivalent funds for one-nineteenth (1/19, one Premier League fixture) of your Seasoncard price*, to be used as credit towards the purchase of your Seasoncard for season 2016/17.
^ Do this Everton.
That'd be great. I'm not looking to profit on my ticket I just can't afford to let it go to waste when I can't use it. Poor form from the club if they don't have anything in place after advertising StubHub on the os ticket pages. I wouldn't/couldn't have bought a ticket this year without StubHub or an alternative.

I know many will disagree and fair enough, I see other arguments, however I like the StubHub system.

Rarely do STHs list above the odds, and when they do it seldom sells. Selling at face value doesn't always see a sale either for less in demand fixtures, because supporters can just buy via the club.

It's the last minute STH listing cheap or last minute non-STH with a few quid who would normally be priced out of buying face value tickets that it works for.

I think the current system is ace, but I understand concerns about touting and the like.

had a 16-21 Season ticket last year and they only sold for bout £15-£25. Was just good to get a little bit back and no your seat isn't being wasted. I'd rather give it away for free than it go to waste.

So what's the general consensus on this? are we going to have Stubhub back or not? I work shifts and can't always go to all the games. When there were tickets it was easy to sell/give your tickets to someone. Nowadays I'm a bit more wary of who I give my ST card to, generally family and close friends. Stub hub was a good way of me recouping some of the money I've forked out

So what's the general consensus on this? are we going to have Stubhub back or not? I work shifts and can't always go to all the games. When there were tickets it was easy to sell/give your tickets to someone. Nowadays I'm a bit more wary of who I give my ST card to, generally family and close friends. Stub hub was a good way of me recouping some of the money I've forked out
I'm unable to attend a few games myself and stubhub was a great way of getting a small return and not wasting the ticket. Every time I've spoken to the club they've said that there will be a facility for STH to sell their tickets.

I hope it comes back. It's great for getting tickets not behind pillars often for less thAn face value.

Just went to use this for the first time and wondered why I couldn't list my ticket for Saturday anywhere, this explains it.

Status
Not open for further replies.