StubHub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bet that come next season our average will drop down to 35k/36k. Not a chance they're selling more season tickets this time around.

Why not? If I remember correctly every Saturday 3pm kick off sold out this season even when we were doing rubbish. Reports from the club suggest we've sold as many as last season. We go the game Dannyboy. We go the game.

Why not? If I remember correctly every Saturday 3pm kick off sold out this season even when we were doing rubbish. Reports from the club suggest we've sold as many as last season. We go the game Dannyboy. We go the game.

Because we had the same bounce when Moyes took over and it evaporated after one season, just like it will this time.

I'll be somewhat surprised if that's actually correct based on what I've heard, but that's not from the actual club. Source of information?

I contacted the club about moving my seats and was told I'd have to be prepared to stay where I am as the ST renewals alone would make it almost impossible for me to get anywhere close to where I enquired about as renewals alone at that time were over 23,000 !

I contacted the club about moving my seats and was told I'd have to be prepared to stay where I am as the ST renewals alone would make it almost impossible for me to get anywhere close to where I enquired about as renewals alone at that time were over 23,000 !

When was that? I'll be surprised if the numbers increase much from what they've sold now.

I got a derby ticket for 99p, no joke.
I've heard of people posting for the minimum. You still have to pay the admin fees, or are they a portion of the ticket price? Fair play to whoever did that with a derby ticket like. Many would try to recover the cost of their entire ST.

I spoke with the club yesterday and they've said they're in negotiations with StubHub to extend the deal, happy days.

I've heard of people posting for the minimum. You still have to pay the admin fees, or are they a portion of the ticket price? Fair play to whoever did that with a derby ticket like. Many would try to recover the cost of their entire ST.

I found the lad via facebook and tweeted him to say thank you. He was sick at the time and didn't want to rip anyone off.

It was 99p including fees!

If that's so, then I will happily stand corrected. Just seems strange going from conversations and the 'renewal' tickets on seats at Sunderland.

Obviously it's still seven-thousand short of the 30k mark, but if that's back in April then I'm sure that that may have been made up by now.

More season tickets means more sell out and more revenue the club so I hope you're right. Let's just hope the atmosphere is better next season!

Great facility but I wish the aforementioned touting (£150 for a derby ticket) could be stopped. If the club did it in house they might cap it?

Anyone got any idea why Everton fixtures have not yet been listed on Stubhub? All of Manchester United's are but not ours. We still have a 'deal' with them as our reseller partner don't we?

Out agreement with them expires this year. Still no communication as to whether it will be continued.
Just checked and it was 3 years to the day that we signed the 3 year deal with them. Does anyone have any knowledge if the club are going to be renewing for the forthcoming season?

Status
Not open for further replies.