StubHub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saracen

Player Valuation: £225k
Hi everyone,

I have used StubHub a couple of times this season due to not being able to make the game and it's worked out quite well. Just wondering if anyone knew if the club are renewing the contract beyond this season?

Cheers.

edit by moderator : Stubhub contract has since been renewed

Last edited by a moderator:
No idea but tickets will be a lot easier to buy through the club next year. Be surprised if we sell more than a few games out with the inevitable decline in season ticket sales.

I've used it a couple of times over the last 2 years on trips back from overseas. Arsenal this season (Main Stand), Spurs last season (Park End). Both times paid less than face value for really good seats. My only gripe was having to pick up tickets on matchday from the Bullens Road ticket office interfered with pre-match drinking - the Spurs one particularly as they weren't ready for the specified 3 hours before. But that's really a minor thing.

I still think it's legalised touting when you get people selling derby tickets etc. for hundreds. But for us overseas-based Blues it's invaluable and saves having to ask the 'arl fella to walk up. Being able to pick your seat is ace too. Not convinced by the "virtual view" facility - but guess most ST's aren't restricted views anyway.

Hi everyone,

I have used StubHub a couple of times this season due to not being able to make the game and it's worked out quite well. Just wondering if anyone knew if the club are renewing the contract beyond this season?

Cheers.

Only used once , took over 3 weeks to get my payment. Never again.

Good for cheap tickets for lesser games. Bad for horrendous prices and touting for big games.

No idea but tickets will be a lot easier to buy through the club next year. Be surprised if we sell more than a few games out with the inevitable decline in season ticket sales.
This. I'm expecting a sizeable decrease in season ticket sales this season purely based on conversations against Spuds and the Sunderland game.

Stubhub is ace. I've used it loads in recent years. Why would you go to the club and buy a restricted view, when you get a premium seat for cheaper on Stubhub? Some games are more expensive, I wanted two tickets for boxing day and was about to pay about £90 a ticket for each one when someone suddenly put up two tickets for £25 each in the Paddock. They must have been online for about 10 seconds and I bought them straight away. I was made up but the game was cack.

Got a ticket for the game against Spurs..£44 MS ticket for £38 - really jealous of the bloke whose ST it was as the view was great and the blonde woman next to me was lovely!

Used the ticket exchange on GOT too...less than face value and face value for two London aways

This. I'm expecting a sizeable decrease in season ticket sales this season purely based on conversations against Spuds and the Sunderland game.

Season ticket sales are ahead of last year's.

Used stubhub to sell my Chelsea ticket for face value, 3 weeks prior to game - work commitments, then found out day before that I was not required at work so went on and purchased a ticket for the park end for £25. No problems with payments received when I've used it. Hope they continue it or something similar as I am not renewing season ticket next season due to work stuff but am planning/hoping to get 1 game a month so I can introduce my youngster to Goodison park

Status
Not open for further replies.