StubHub?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stubhub shouldn't exist. Any site that allows people to tout tickets shouldn't exist. Tickets should be sold at face value or less at all times- without exception. Nothing less than allowing theft for profit when they allow people to tout tickets- which is a good 75% of the site.

Stubhub shouldn't exist. Any site that allows people to tout tickets shouldn't exist. Tickets should be sold at face value or less at all times- without exception. Nothing less than allowing theft for profit when they allow people to tout tickets- which is a good 75% of the site.

Of course some belters use it for that and perhaps a maximum price should be introduced, but it works perfectly for loads of us.

I am a student and I work two jobs and often don't know two days in advance whether I'm free on a matchday so it is great being able to buy a ticket on the same day - so long as you check early, usually for about 50-70% of its face value.

The STH doesn't have to sell, only if they can't make it and rather then losing out altogether, and the club get a fee from StubHub.

I would prefer if the club could move it in house but it's a good idea.

75% of the tickets sold for our games aren't above face value. No chance.

Of course some belters use it for that and perhaps a maximum price should be introduced, but it works perfectly for loads of us.

I am a student and I work two jobs and often don't know two days in advance whether I'm free on a matchday so it is great being able to buy a ticket on the same day - so long as you check early, usually for about 50-70% of its face value.

The STH doesn't have to sell, only if they can't make it and rather then losing out altogether, and the club get a fee from StubHub.

I would prefer if the club could move it in house but it's a good idea.

75% of the tickets sold for our games aren't above face value. No chance.
I'm on about the rest of the stuff on sale for the site. It's touting and therefore I don't like the site at all and would prefer Everton to sort something out in-house

I can't make it to the Man City game and I'm looking to list my ST. Does anyone know when I'll be able to list the ticket? At the moment Everton don't have any live events on Stubhub.

I'm on about the rest of the stuff on sale for the site. It's touting and therefore I don't like the site at all and would prefer Everton to sort something out in-house

I'd get used to it. Supply and demand simply dictates touting, and it will always exist unfortunately.

I can't make it to the Man City game and I'm looking to list my ST. Does anyone know when I'll be able to list the ticket? At the moment Everton don't have any live events on Stubhub.

The contract between the club and StubHub has expired. Hopefully they will renew it but don't bet on it.

The contract between the club and StubHub has expired. Hopefully they will renew it but don't bet on it.

Has it? Everton still have a dedicated page on StubHub with links from the OS to it. I bought my season ticket under the impression that the facility was still available, living 2 hours away I can't make it to every game. I'll be disappointed if the club pull the contract after advertising the option throughout the "chosen" campaign.

Has it? Everton still have a dedicated page on StubHub with links from the OS to it. I bought my season ticket under the impression that the facility was still available, living 2 hours away I can't make it to every game. I'll be disappointed if the club pull the contract after advertising the option throughout the "chosen" campaign.

They signed a three year contract three years ago and StubHub aren't listing any games at present.

That sounds exactly like id expect the club to work.

To be fair, stubhub aren't the only one so I imagine the system will be there, it might just be provided by someone else

I wouldn't be surprised if the issue is actually on Stubhub's side with them unhappy about the fact that the tickets do go for such low values that they barely make any money off it (you can only sell for face value for most stands for the big games, and for the other games couldn't at all so they were going for stupidly low prices. I was lucky being in the Park End at the end of a row so it seemed to be in demand when i couldn't go but most seemed to be really cheap) I imagine its not really worth it for them.

Hopefully something is put in place, its nice getting something back on your ticket and knowing the seat isn't just going to be empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.