Strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is unfortunate that Everton are going to be the only club in the Premier League that won't benefit from the new TV money, but if we end up selling Baines and Fellaini then we will have a lot of money to spend, and given that upfront was our weakest area last season, I think we should be using that money to buy a quality striker. I think we should be willing to break our transfer record, which was set as recently as 2008 and stands at 15 million pounds.

Does anyone know much about this new feller that Newcastle United are said to be interested in signing for 15million pounds? Is he any good. He is only 24 I think, so that should satisfy those who suffer from resale value anxiety.

If he isn't good enough then we should be looking at other top quality strikers.

Does anyone else just think Carroll is a carthorse??

Thats a bit hard on carthorses mate, they are useful.

The glue factory offered less for Carroll than auld Uncle Sam did, who just feels sorry for the fella, going to put him out in thaa field, let him jump around for a bit, see out his days.

It is unfortunate that Everton are going to be the only club in the Premier League that won't benefit from the new TV money, but if we end up selling Baines and Fellaini then we will have a lot of money to spend, and given that upfront was our weakest area last season, I think we should be using that money to buy a quality striker. I think we should be willing to break our transfer record, which was set as recently as 2008 and stands at 15 million pounds.

Does anyone know much about this new feller that Newcastle United are said to be interested in signing for 15million pounds? Is he any good. He is only 24 I think, so that should satisfy those who suffer from resale value anxiety.

If he isn't good enough then we should be looking at other top quality strikers.

This is so true mate, it's the 29th June and we have definitely had enough time to make a judgement on this aspect.

that mertinez is useless, what a joke, may as well sack him now, if he hasn't bough 5 players by now like liverpool and villa then he never will #notacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.