Strikers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four months of great form or just one bad season?

Looking at some of the stuff he did this season just gone. Random falling over and missing the ball. I'd probably cut our losses and get rid. Something went horribly wrong.

I would happily swap Anichebe for Kone. Pretty sure that is big Vic's level anyway (championship).

I know that leaves us with the same number of strikers when we need to add... but Victor really is useless other than holding play with his back to goal... and he is still crap at that for his size and strength.

Four months of great form or just one bad season?

Looking at some of the stuff he did this season just gone. Random falling over and missing the ball. I'd probably cut our losses and get rid. Something went horribly wrong.
That is the big question right now, the yak went from 19 goals to 5 goals in the next season.

I wouldn't be surprised if Anichebe gets sold to be honest. He's way too one dimensional for Martinez.

he came good last season ffs

He didn't. He was better than what we had at the time and did what we expect any striker to do and that is to notch a couple of goals. He isn't prolific enough and never has been up to the standard we require and we need far better than he can offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.