Strangest place you've seen an Everton player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Steven Pienaar in his car he seemed completely oblivious that anyone would recognise him. Supposedly Coleman goes shopping in Tesco in Woolton a lot, I know a lot of people who have seen him there. I saw the RS Matip with his bird, nobody seemed to even realise it was him. I knew somebody who saw Besic in the chippy, but I don't know how reliable that account was. Most of them live in gated communities nowadays and don't really go out that much, so it's hard to bump into them.

Saw Barmby in the Lakes just after he’d made the worst decision. He could obviously see the fury in my face as I approached cos he crossed the road.
Also in the Lakes, sat in an empty pub waiting for my mates and Kevin Campbell walks in, does a quick look around and leaves before I can be properly star struck.

I saw David Smallman playing for Green Gully on the outskirts of Melbourne in the early 80's. Strange because it was on a football ground with a fence around it in a field, not a proper football stadium. No turnstiles, no tickets, just walk up and watch. This, after playing in the 1st division in England.

Saw Jon Joe Kenny coming out the gym in Aintree a few weeks back. Gave me a little let on when he noticed my Everton top.

Saw Arteta walking down Church street with his missus around ten years ago. They abruptly stopped and had a massive argument. She storms off and arteta is stood there shaking his head as if to say 'Why are women like this'.

Lee Carsley in town as well going into scope.

Also Alan Stubbs at a christening.

My brother did the Sydney harbor bridge walk a few years back and the Rangers team were behind him.

He got a photo with Davie Weir at the top!

Saw Jon Joe Kenny coming out the gym in Aintree a few weeks back. Gave me a little let on when he noticed my Everton top.

Saw Arteta walking down Church street with his missus around ten years ago. They abruptly stopped and had a massive argument. She storms off and arteta is stood there shaking his head as if to say 'Why are women like this'.

Lee Carsley in town as well going into scope.

Also Alan Stubbs at a christening.
I was driving through Formby and at a Pelican Crossing someones eyes caught mine through the open window of my van and the bloke said
'Oright mate' I could only say 'Oright Stubbsy' .. My apprentice was sat next to me and said " Who's dat"? I said an old mate, now go back
to sleep.

Brian Kidd and a woman (wife?) peering into a jeweller's shop window. She's excitedly pointing at various items while a bored Kiddo just nods his head and grunts before saying, "Have you seen the price?!" They weren't as overpaid in those days.

Status
Not open for further replies.