Match Thread Stoke City vs Everton, 6th Feb 2016

The result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I should know better, but I suffer from being an Everton fan who's a gluten for punishment ;)

Really though, this game is set up for us to run riot as they've no defense to speak of, plus we're on the back of a good win so the players should be well up for this, so on paper we should turn these over! All depends on which Everton team turns up TBH

You can get 'gluten free' everywhere, now. It's all the rage.

[QUOTE= With Howard & Robles out, I think the only change to our defence will be the return of Baines. QUOTE.

What, Baines in goal? A bit risky, doncha think?

For the record, I'm not apathetic towards us it just like it when people put "citeh" instead of city.

Would be nice to see the new lad but not sure if his foreverton badge has come through the post yet.

Back to back wins would be ace but these are good.
3-3 draw, us losing losing a two goal lead.

The result has very little to do with Stoke, if we play well well win if not we will struggle. As always it fully depends on which Everton turns up. Hopefully today we will play to our potential and win 3-1

Have a feeling we'll go on a 4-5 game winning run (that will soon stop once we're in with a shout of getting somewhere), going with 0-2 us.

And that little midget Shaqiri to suffer from a sore neck, after spending the whole match looking back at his own goal as we relentlessly attack them.

Topping up the bleach cabinet for this one, Jon Walters to score a penalty & lots of crisp bags blowing across the pitch is my prediction.

Hope Del plays well and Tim Howard still has that mystery injury. It would be Niasse to win of course..........I'll get my coat and bleach and be off.

We owe them after the home game. Wait and see job as to who he selects. Lennon on the right and the new guy on the left for starters me thinks

Just do what I do. Record it and watch it when you get up in the morning.
I wake up, read the comments in the matchday thread on my phone while laying in bed, then proceed to promptly delete the recording after reading all the Howard fume . Seen very few whole games this year as a result ;)

I wake up, read the comments in the matchday thread on my phone while laying in bed, then proceed to promptly delete the recording after reading all the Howard fume . Seen very few whole games this year as a result ;)

I make sure not to see the result but if they score first I get nervous and fast forward until we score. I watch in real time if it
isn't in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.