Stick With Umbro?

Should we ditch Umbro after the deal is up?

• Yes

Votes: 58 55.8%
  • No

Votes: 46 44.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he's one of those teens who likes Underarmour cause it sounds like cool. Armour. ..uuh..sexy

I'm still amazed at people still thinking nike is awesome tbh. Under armour have that space technology though which is pretty cool. But yh brands w*kers all them. (Yh I do wear converses)

I'm sick to death of bumbros bad 1st division kits personally, would like Adidas myself, not just for the kits but for all the other merchandise, I reckon we'd sell quite a bit more than we usually do

All depends on the deal and we have to aim for the best for coverage/income.

In terms of pure items sold if they want to smash any records then Adidas is the one, especially in this city.

I agree do like under armour the brand, but if city are only getting 12m per annum at present even with their success in recent years, I'd think we'd struggle to get 15m per annum.
I'm speculating that City will be pushing for a significantly increased deal themselves. Much like the improved tv money deal, everyone will do better. Some will do "more better" than others.

...I get 'stuff' from the club and I remember getting a Sergio Tacchini polo shirt some years ago. Very smart, just a subtle small 'Nil Satis Nisi Optimum' logo near the bottom.

Personally I'm not bothered who we have as long as they pay us lots of dosh. Saying that, I expect we'll still be some way behind the more global brands until we can improve things on the pitch.

Still have a Sergio Tacchini Everton jacket. Absolutely love it.

il_570xN.675300930_6lem.jpg

They did some bits for us a few seasons back, was deffo the best footy related stuff I've seen for years.

That range of clothing they did was by far the best footy stuff you could get.

Replica shirts? If you're out of school you don't need one.

Maybe the club should have someone designing the kits & the gear which they then instruct the manufacturer to make. If you think about it the manufacturer wouldn't necessarily need to be a football kit manufacturer either, it could be the brand of the moment or an iconic brand.
"And you join us here at Goodison Park where Everton look resplendent in their new Royal Blue Shirts, White Shorts & Blue & White Socks provided by Lacoste/ST/Armani/Boss/North Face/Canada Goose/ etc etc"
Do they really need to be the latest space tech fabric with fishtail venting ? just another gimmick by the sportswear manufacturers, we aint playing in the tropics or Mexico city every week and I cant every remember us playing in zero gravity*

*avoids the use of the word atmosphere

Maybe the club should have someone designing the kits & the gear which they then instruct the manufacturer to make. If you think about it the manufacturer wouldn't necessarily need to be a football kit manufacturer either, it could be the brand of the moment or an iconic brand.
"And you join us here at Goodison Park where Everton look resplendent in their new Royal Blue Shirts, White Shorts & Blue & White Socks provided by Lacoste/ST/Armani/Boss/North Face/Canada Goose/ etc etc"
Do they really need to be the latest space tech fabric with fishtail venting ? just another gimmick by the sportswear manufacturers, we aint playing in the tropics or Mexico city every week and I cant every remember us playing in zero gravity*

*avoids the use of the word atmosphere

I like the idea but cant see parents paying 200-300 quid a pop for a kids shirt.

I would like us to have an adidas kit just once but it would have to be classy.

I actually quite like this years umbro kits apart from the ugly yellow kit. Whoever thought a white sponsor on a yellow shirt was a good idea should be sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.