Stick With Umbro?

Should we ditch Umbro after the deal is up?

• Yes

Votes: 58 55.8%
  • No

Votes: 46 44.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

upthetoffees

Player Valuation: £8m
I like that we had gone back to Umbro since we have some history wearing their kits. Does anyone think we'll be going with a different manufacturer after our deal is up with Umbro? Should we go with someone else? I love our new kits and am a big believer in not fixing something if it isn't broken, but I also love Adidas. I'd be interested to see what everyone else thinks.

Sergio Tacchini, you heard it here 1st.

and we will bring back short shorts to the game.

...I get 'stuff' from the club and I remember getting a Sergio Tacchini polo shirt some years ago. Very smart, just a subtle small 'Nil Satis Nisi Optimum' logo near the bottom.

Personally I'm not bothered who we have as long as they pay us lots of dosh. Saying that, I expect we'll still be some way behind the more global brands until we can improve things on the pitch.

I'd happily be sponsored by Gola if they offered us ££££. We have to get the best deal in terms of money. Same with Chang, none of this great relationship crap, go for the money.

...I get 'stuff' from the club and I remember getting a Sergio Tacchini polo shirt some years ago. Very smart, just a subtle small 'Nil Satis Nisi Optimum' logo near the bottom.

Personally I'm not bothered who we have as long as they pay us lots of dosh. Saying that, I expect we'll still be some way behind the more global brands until we can improve things on the pitch.
Still have a Sergio Tacchini Everton jacket. Absolutely love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.