steven naismith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry mate, I understand your reasoning, but those runaways are in the Barmby bracket for me. Worse still when you consider it.

I understand the logic that most footy fans have in terms of 'fcuk them, it's a bargain and we can get it'. But what goes around comes around. And I happen to think it's scabby beyond belief. I call Moyes for his failure to press kenwright etc...I never had him down as someone who'd kick another club when it was down another though...and I bet you he woudn't have tried it on if Smith was still managing them.

I'm with LCAB in that I think he was on the radar & when he became available on a free he headed to the top of a short list. If we'd have been 'plotting' for months I'd imagine the deal would have been completed without other sides being involved in negotiations. As regards the 'morals' of football we've had Radinzski threaten strike to push through a move here & palace refuse to pay agents fees which we met over Cahill but we've also been shafted plenty of times, it's just the game/business

In what ??? Im not confirming or otherwise ANYTHING , Lid ...

SANS Rumours .. thats Us , Friend ...

foxy came on here last week and said, "We're signing an international striker", Naismith maybe, but then he went on to mention he's playing in the euros, not necessarily a rumour as I know foxy has good info.

Well, apparently he was seen as squad filler material, so I'm a bit underwhelmed by his potential to command a spot playing in advanced m/f role. Something will have to give: Felli playing much deeper (if he hasn't been sold, that is). I cant for a second buy the argument that he's going to be used as a second striker. Moyes would have a stroke at the thought.

By the way fella, I'm new to this forum but your posts make you sound suicidal. Chill out, Naismith will be a good player for Everton.

He had over 90% pass success rate playing Arsenal at the Emirates in a pre season friendly.Two of the teams he has played against in the champions league have made him offers.

He was the main man at Rangers. and they are raging at losing him .

He is good in the air, has great vision , makes goals and scores goals.He can also play in several different positions and play there well.

He will need time to settle in if he signs because he can't be match fit.

I'm with LCAB in that I think he was on the radar & when he became available on a free he headed to the top of a short list. If we'd have been 'plotting' for months I'd imagine the deal would have been completed without other sides being involved in negotiations. As regards the 'morals' of football we've had Radinzski threaten strike to push through a move here & palace refuse to pay agents fees which we met over Cahill but we've also been shafted plenty of times, it's just the game/business

It's all choreography mate, you know that. Politics demand that it's presented in a certain 'above board' way.

foxy came on here last week and said, "We're signing an international striker", Naismith maybe, but then he went on to mention he's playing in the euros, not necessarily a rumour as I know foxy has good info.

I didnt mean it like it sounded tbf, id believe you 2 if you told me my name was barry.

Haha

Well , it TOTAL Honesty , I told Fox some stuff meself , but I uny mention 1 . So maybe he got somethin else ,,

That , My Peoples , s GOSPEL ...

Ayo , Barry Lid ...

Can we not give him number 10 please? This would make me sad

wow, didn't notice that. Sounds interesting!

Basically ....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

It's all choreography mate, you know that. Politics demand that it's presented in a certain 'above board' way.

I know of at least one club that thought they had a real chance of signing him so I suspect they weren't getting played & I just don't see them (and I'd imagine others ) wasting their time when we'd tied it up. I'm not even certain it's all tied up just yet either to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.