Votes: 100 36.2%
  • No, Marco will be worth the lawsuit

Votes: 56 20.3%
  • It's just pre-season you div

Votes: 152 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only player who has been brave enough to pop off his marker and show for a pass... his movement is clever and is creating holes for others around him to exploit... he’s not the finished article by far but one of the better performers today by a mile

I thought he was very good against Porto but not liked what I've saw from him in the 2 games since. I think he's uncomfortable out wide.

Even though we do look crap, I'm struggling to lay too much of the blame at Silva's door - this is essentially exactly the same crap group of players we had last season (bar Richarlison who looks like the only decent player out there)

Says a lot when a 21 y.o. player who many (not me) say is average, walks into our first 11 and instantly becomes our best player.

The problem is though mate we piss ourselves at the RS off for doing the exact same thing, get a player in and almost instantly that player is absolutely boss, and is the next big thing. It's going to be different from doing it in friendly games to doing it in the prem, so we just need to back the lad and see how he gets on, hopefully he tears the prem up.

I mentioned this earlier. I'm wondering if the lads have 'downed tools' on Marco. They do this with all managers.
They do it with all managers since Moyes. The old guard wouldnt have dared play like this. I understand Moyes is old hat and hasnt done anything of note since he left....lets be honest tho..we have hardly exceeded without him either.

Nope. Still gaping holes in the middle of the park, still no options for Jags and Keane on the ball so they are still hoofing. Still getting cut open by 2-3 passes and hit on the break. Still slow and laboured.

I cant see what the hell he is trying to do
Jags and Keane don't do what they do because there's no options for them. They are just turd. Jags was a good defender but is now past it, but Keane is one of the worst defenders I've seen at Everton. Goes into meltdown as soon as the ball move in his direction.

Seamus has been terrible defensively here, obviously the usual suspects have been awful but he doesn't deserve to get away with it either.

Only player who has been brave enough to pop off his marker and show for a pass... his movement is clever and is creating holes for others around him to exploit... he’s not the finished article by far but one of the better performers today by a mile

Do you know what? You are right. He is not hiding, he is trying to have a go and he is trying to move the ball quickly forward rather than giving a backward pass from where it came.

Status
Not open for further replies.