Spurs vs Everton, Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match...

• Joel Robles

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Leighton Baines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ramiro Funes Mori

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Ashley Williams

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Morgan Schneiderlin

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Gareth Barry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ross Barkley

Votes: 149 76.8%
  • Idrissa Gana Gueye

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Tom Davies

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Romelu Lukaku

Votes: 14 7.2%
  • Kein Mirallas

• James McCarthy

• Enner Valencia

Votes: 3 1.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Scottish goalie would have saved the first or a lively full-back would've cleared it. I thought Spurs were there for the taking.
Harry Kane is a fair player ....but that's all. (England Class when we play Wales, Scotland & Irelands) but not International Class
against Germany,Italy,France, Holland, Belgium, Brasil & Argies....Much the same as Lampard & Gerrard & now Henderson.
Kane missed more 'Sitters' than any other Prem striker this weekend, if he stays fit for the rest of the season, I don't think
Spurs will make top 4. If Koeman & Walsh can't get a World Class keeper (Money doesn't matter in this case) then they should
do the honourable thing & resign

Sorry.....I stopped reading at that point :p

A Scottish goalie would have saved the first or a lively full-back would've cleared it. I thought Spurs were there for the taking.
Harry Kane is a fair player ....but that's all. (England Class when we play Wales, Scotland & Irelands) but not International Class
against Germany,Italy,France, Holland, Belgium, Brasil & Argies....Much the same as Lampard & Gerrard & now Henderson.
Kane missed more 'Sitters' than any other Prem striker this weekend, if he stays fit for the rest of the season, I don't think
Spurs will make top 4. If Koeman & Walsh can't get a World Class keeper (Money doesn't matter in this case) then they should
Has to be a wind up???

Blimey, where to start? :Blink:

I'd have to say McCarthy, he came in and immediately started winning those 50/50 balls that we had been losing.

How he didn't start is beyond me.

And for the life of me, I love Seamus but he can barely put a decent cross into the box to save his life.

Ross. Only guy on the pitch looking like a decent player, till Mc came in. Rom without real support, mostly because of Kooman and his selection of tactic and squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.