SportPesa - possible new shirt sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

8e398a54c2586eb44dc1fe16d1d96659.jpg

Wonder if the AirZamunda would look good on a Royal Blue kit?

I agree with the sentiment, but we can't afford it. We need to get as much $$$ in as possible, that's the reality.

Liverpool earn more from training kit sponsorship than we get from Chang.

I thought Liverpool owned their training kit supplier (Warrior)?

I'm not disagreeing that alcohol can also have a bad impact - but it can also bring social benefits.

Tbf, alcohol is a far worse scourge in the Western world than gambling addiction. Having worked in a hospital for 9 years, there were far more alcohol related diseases hoovering up taxpayer money than there were gambling addictions (0 at my last count). Alcohol induced liver disease, dementia, kidney and liver problems, blackouts, seizures, depression, violent assaults, jaundice, cirrhosis, strokes, suicide, obesity, heart attacks, diabetes etc. and you don't need to be an alcoholic to be on the receiving end of most of those.

In fact, the growing acceptance of casual binge drinking as something social and normal means that we never in any way address the issue. Gambling addiction is bad, but is far more identifiable and treatable than alcohol related illnesses, not to mention the fact that it operates on a far tinier scale than socially ingrained drinking cultures

Status
Not open for further replies.