Spirit of the Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have only got as far as page 10 and can't take any more without getting a permanently sore stomach, but if it's not in here somewhere already any chance of someone using the staircase dance sequence from Magical Mystery Tour with The Beatles singing 'You're mother should know'.

Lads...huge favour to ask.

I'm the social media manager for ADT UK and I've had to beg, plead, and sell my soul to our brand team to get this video made. If you could all give it a like/retweet that would be much appreciated (and would mean I'm able to produce more EFC-themed content in the future).

I will mate, when ADT reply to the shed load of emails and messages I’ve sent them asking for them to deactivate my alarm as I have stopped my service..
They even ring at 3am to tell me it’s faulty FFS..

and I hope we do get in the official chart later...

I will mate, when ADT reply to the shed load of emails and messages I’ve sent them asking for them to deactivate my alarm as I have stopped my service..
They even ring at 3am to tell me it’s faulty FFS..

and I hope we do get in the official chart later...

I could not possibly comment on the quality of our customer service team... But I read all our social media complaints so I'll just leave it at that lol

Really hope we pull it off to.

I'm the social media manager for ADT UK and I've had to beg, plead, and sell my soul to our brand team to get this video made. If you could all give it a like/retweet that would be much appreciated (and would mean I'm able to produce more EFC-themed content in the future).

As a recently retired delivery lad, that would have improved my day 1000 fold.

@chicoazul give the lad a leg up you square-headed plantpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.