Match Thread Southampton v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see what team Southampton put out tonight. I would imagine Saturday's game will be their priority. We haven't got a great record at St Mary's, but, I think some on here are building up Southampton to be much better than they actually are.

can we also see the table at the end of marco's tenure please. lets have some context ! lol
The context is you wetting yourself cos of what Ralph has done.

Im simply saying Marco Silva did the same, so far, lets see if Wreck it Ralph keeps it up.

But he looks a good manager the boy Ralph, sadly he wasnt available at the time we appointed Silva tho.

Golly gosh! ...my post referencing tofu’s man-boob enhancement properties has elicited quite a response (via PM),with many GOTers wanting to know more.
Thank you all for your interest in this subject.

That being said, I think I’m expecting a draw in our game this weekend. I also expect the game to not rise to great heights as a spectacle as neither team plays particularly attractive football...too static and one dimensional (imo of course).
But I’d rather we play unattractive togger that garners points than scintillating footie that doesn’t.
So, long story short: 1-1

Be interesting to see what team Southampton put out tonight. I would imagine Saturday's game will be their priority. We haven't got a great record at St Mary's, but, I think some on here are building up Southampton to be much better than they actually are.

Don’t disagree with what you’ve said.
Unfortunately we aren’t much better, in fact bar Man C, Liverpool, Spurs and now Man U the quality of the Premier League is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.