So, which players will be following him out of the door........

Status
Not open for further replies.
schneiderlin , martina, klaassen, stekelenburg , niasse, robles, Williams, lennon, mirallas, sandro, funes mori, bolasi, siggurdson, McCarthy all need to start to shape up or get shipped out. I hate to say besic too , but yea besic too.

I wouldn't mind seeing the back of half of them - even Rooney and Baines.

But I would definitely hang on to Sigurdsson. Why? Because he has a special skill.

Missing a big point here lads. All the players we signed bar Martina were good shouts albeit we maybe paid a bit to much for a couple of them. That is the current markets fault though ! They did not all become crap players at the same time all of a sudden ... common denominator in all this is gone. Feeling positive again already !

Not so much players being moved out, certainly in the short term it's about utilising the current squad. It's about getting a system in place to get the best out of the squad. Secondly playing players in their favoured position, not only will they feel more comfortable playing there but also they'll be able to influence games more.
Martina, Steklenberg, Williams and Klassen must be really sweating on their futures. It's a combination of form, age or ability to adapt to what unsy wants that might see all 4 rarely used.
I'd expect to see more regular starts for Davies, Kenny and Holgate.

Slight worry is that Baines and the Iike will be unsy's bezzys and he won't jib them off when they deserve binning.

On the other hand, it might put a bit more life into them.

Slight worry is that Baines and the Iike will be unsy's bezzys and he won't jib them off when they deserve binning.

On the other hand, it might put a bit more life into them.

I can't see DU having favourites.

I suspect he'd like to give a couple more of the U23s a go, but he's going to be realistic enough to know that he can't be cavalier with his team selections, certainly not while we're in the danger zone.

He wants the job full time and that means he'll almost certainly have to make some tough calls.

Successful managers do not baulk at the first hurdle, they overcome it - one way or the other... it's where man management skills come to the fore.

To go
Stek or Robles
Baines
Cuco
Jags and Williams
Mirallas, Lennon, Besic
Tarashaj?
All to be replaced With U23s

To buy
new LB
Left sided CB
2 strikers