So, are you going to abandon football altogether, or support another team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with others about having multiple teams/sports to follow.

Everton will always be my team, but after watching them for a couple of seasons, I realized I needed another team or two so the weekends wouldn't be so depressing. Then I added Man City and Sunderland and then later Real Madrid and Atletico.

This has been a crappy season for football, so I've started watching college basketball again just to balance it out.

Agreed its kind of a waste of time watching a midtable team like this stink up the park every week. Better ways to spend my spare time on the weekend. Why spend the time and money? Spend it on a good book or video game.

If you're going to watch another football team, Man City and Tottenham are really great. Spurs played Everton off the park in their last match.

I usually take more interest in basketball but my NBA team are also crap and never make the play offs and have a team full of players who can’t shoot

Sounds familiar
Lol its the opposite for me, my NBA team have started doing well, did OK the last few years but having a great season so far, so I'm taking more interest now. Milwaukee

Status
Not open for further replies.