So, are you going to abandon football altogether, or support another team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few favourite foreign teams but nothing can replace or even get near Everton. Went to a few COLFC games but just couldn't get excited about them. Imagine binning off a fit Mrs for a minger who can't give you a hard on.

I have a few favourite foreign teams but nothing can replace or even get near Everton. Went to a few COLFC games but just couldn't get excited about them. Imagine binning off a fit Mrs for a minger who can't give you a hard on.

lol

Each to their own. I’ve had miles more fun following the local non-league team this season than I have Everton. I haven’t enjoyed a single Everton game I’ve attended, for varying reasons, even the games we’ve won. Not worth carrying on at that point is it?

lol

Each to their own. I’ve had miles more fun following the local non-league team this season than I have Everton. I haven’t enjoyed a single Everton game I’ve attended, for varying reasons, even the games we’ve won. Not worth carrying on at that point is it?

Watched Prescot Cables yesterday, terrible weather, pitch cutting up but showed 100 times the heart and drive of Everton's current team. And they can defend setpieces as well!

Oh well, I've finally taken the plunge and joined the waiting list for a season ticket. Should have no problems getting one after this season.

Feed me that misery!!

Status
Not open for further replies.