Sir David of Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if we don't really have any money so might only buy from the lower end of the market.......................without having to sell to buy.....................

why would those transfers take place near the end of the window again?

Apparently 3 transfers are done at the lower end so who else is coming, and why wait? Unless he expects to get money near the end of the transfer window.

I pretty much don't care if someone goes, but i sure as hell don't want a repeat of the farce of last season. Waiting out for that extra mill aint worth ruining our entire season. If you're gonna sell, sell early and buy early. Learn your lessons.

633748533114571260-sarcasm.jpg

Think you might need to buy this Jimbob.
I actuially thought you meant Funny- peculiar and not funny - ha ha

It's all mind games, everyone stay cool there's lots of time left to go before the transfer window opens then closes!

Anyone watch his interview on the beeb with Crooks 90% abysmal but a snippet on us!

C: Do you get worried that other managers will become intresested in your players when they watch them in the World Cup.

M: Well you can forget about the World Cup alot of managers are intrested in them anyway.

*Seriously only Moyesy can pull of a cardigan at the WorldCcup.

Anyone watch his interview on the beeb with Crooks 90% abysmal but a snippet on us!

C: Do you get worried that other managers will become intresested in your players when they watch them in the World Cup.

M: Well you can forget about the World Cup alot of managers are intrested in them anyway.

*Seriously only Moyesy can pull of a cardigan at the WorldCcup.

He does have sh1t fashion sense, but he is Moyesy, and he is boss

Moyesy on Oz and the New Lads:

David Moyes has admitted that the three friendlies here in Australia have arrived earlier in his schedule than would be ideal.
The boss is thoroughly enjoying his first visit Down Under and he's relishing the challenges that his players face in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane but he'd liked to have a bit more pre-season work under his belt before they kick-off.

The Toffees only reconvened at Finch Farm following the summer break 24 hours before jetting across the planet but Moyes still sees the three fixtures as an excellent part of his preparations for the forthcoming campaign.

"Normally I would train the boys a lot longer before we start but this has been pushed in a bit quicker so we're doing what we can to be ready for the games," he told evertontv.

"I'm not sure what condition or form we'll be in but the key for us is to use these games to get ready for the Premier League.

"When people come to see you they want to see you hit the ground running. But you must remember that we only started training last Thursday and we've done a little bit over here."

The boss added that the time spent in Australia is ideal for the three new players who are with the travelling party.

Jermaine Beckford, Magaye Gueye and Joao Silva are with the squad for the very first time following their summer recruitment and Moyes knows full well that they'll all benefit from spending some time with their new colleagues.

"They'll get to see the spirit amongst the lads, which they'll have already seen because they've all settled in well," he said.
However, he added a note of caution in relation to the youngsters Gueye and Silva, who are essentially here to get to know everyone.

"Don't forget that two of them are young boys and they'll be given time," he said.

"Jermaine's different because he's older and we'll see how he goes but the other two shouldn't be considered as starters for the first team just yet."

Well clearly we are gonna get spanked all over the show.

Must be so hard to get up for a pre-season game being a pro.

Fellaini was so funny in last Seasons games, you could just tell he couldnt be arsed, fair play to the lid, any news on him by the way?

Well clearly we are gonna get spanked all over the show.

Must be so hard to get up for a pre-season game being a pro.

Fellaini was so funny in last Seasons games, you could just tell he couldnt be arsed, fair play to the lid, any news on him by the way?

He's alright, he got his Lovefilm set of blurays delivered last night so he was pleased about that.

After a covering left back apparently:

Meanwhile, David Moyes confirmed he will scour the loan market for cover at left-back before the transfer window closes.

With Leighton Baines as the only natural left-back in the first team squad, Moyes knows he is short in that department.
He said: “It might be a case of adding someone on loan before the window shuts. I’ve got one or two who could play there but I don’t know if they could do it long term if something happened to Bainsey.”

Status
Not open for further replies.