Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it "inevitable"?

Unreal. The level of hyperbole on here after a defeat.

Thats true Dave.

The centre back issue is a major concern and the centre midfield is totally disjointed.

Im not sure who to blame for that.

Losing to Villa, Bournemouth and Sheff Utd though is very very very poor.

When you look at the players, im not sure what can be changed to improve until Gbamin and Gomes return.

Im also not sure who could come in and improve us with the centre back / centre midfield issues as they stand.

Its worrying.

I know you tend to support our managers and put the blame on the players but I'm not sure taking one single point from Villa, Palace, Bournemouth and Sheff Utd is grounds for hyperbole shouts mate.

Silva looks a beaten man on the touch line, I hope he turns it around and finds us an identity but we are currently stinking the place out. We've just had him tell everyone that the side are a nervous wreck, I bet you conceding feels like a relief for this team.
Have a look at the rest of the PL. Apart from the top 4 teams currently they are all having fluctuating seasons.

6 games in, the typical kneejerk from our fans kicks in.

We have to get off the sacking carousel.

That isn't the game to turn up in!

City simply must win the league. I would be mortified if it goes to the blood dopers.

This is is part of our problem. People are more worried about Liverpool than actually supporting Everton.

Take today for example, loads of people made up that City were winning. Who’s arsed, you’re at the Everton game.

I’m sure some people actually just hate Liverpool more than they support Everton.

Thats true Dave.

The centre back issue is a major concern and the centre midfield is totally disjointed.

Im not sure who to blame for that.

Losing to Villa, Bournemouth and Sheff Utd though is very very very poor.

When you look at the players, im not sure what can be changed to improve until Gbamin and Gomes return.

Im also not sure who could come in and improve us with the centre back / centre midfield issues as they stand.

Its worrying.
We play better against better teams. It's a bizarre situation but playing teams like those did us no favours as we cant create clear cut chances against teams that sit behind the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.