Silva must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it "inevitable"?

Unreal. The level of hyperbole on here after a defeat.

I've seen enough everton in my lifetime.

When we get a run of dross performances and results away from home, and then the big home losses start, Everton managers lose the support of the fans, and the result becomes inevitable.

We can't lose home games like that. We can't play like that at home. We can't repeatedly do the same things over and over and fail repeatedly.

I've no faith in him and I think it's inevitable he will go during the season. I hope I'm completely wrong but I'll be amazed if he turns this round. It's Koeman year 2 deja vu only now we have better players.

When we get a run of dross performances and results away from home, and then the big home losses start, Everton managers lose the support of the fans, and the result becomes inevitable.

We can't lose home games like that. We can't play like that at home. We can't repeatedly do the same things over and over and fail repeatedly.

I've no faith in him and I think it's inevitable he will go during the season. I hope I'm completely wrong but I'll be amazed if he turns this round. It's Koeman year 2 deja vu only now we have better players.
Same think happened last season though and he did not get sacked.

Had his chance and screwed it up. And while there's no doubt he needs to go who realistically is going to want to come to us who is going to produce better results? Because, quite frankly if we can't beat villa sheff utd and Bournemouth we are staring in the face of going down.

Why is it "inevitable"?

Unreal. The level of hyperbole on here after a defeat.

I know you tend to support our managers and put the blame on the players but I'm not sure taking one single point from Villa, Palace, Bournemouth and Sheff Utd is grounds for hyperbole shouts mate.

Silva looks a beaten man on the touch line, I hope he turns it around and finds us an identity but we are currently stinking the place out. We've just had him tell everyone that the side are a nervous wreck, I bet you conceding feels like a relief for this team.

One defeat since February at home.

FFS, do you see what I mean by hyperbole mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.