Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakes, Fourth Official is teasing all sorts on Twitter. I still haven't decided if he talks guff yet or not.

I am not fighting his corner or anything but last year he broke like all the news by about 2 days before it was in papers of players we were to get, as I say I don't know him and i am not fighting his corner but yeh... interesting.

How about a bid for Diame at west ham ? They have brought in two Italians worth a cheeky bid? Would be good cover in the middle of the park and hasn't he already played for Martinez ?

How about a bid for Diame at west ham ? They have brought in two Italians worth a cheeky bid? Would be good cover in the middle of the park and hasn't he already played for Martinez ?

He's a decent player.

Hasn't he got a cheap as chips buyout?

Probably still too expensive for the mighty blues.

He's a decent player.

Hasn't he got a cheap as chips buyout?

Probably still too expensive for the mighty blues.

There's a good reason nobody has activated that release clause

1) After a decent opening 3 months or so at West Ham, he's been crap

2) He's asking for an awful lot of money

If Holtby wasn't "a massive Evertonian" then no one here would be touting him as a must have. Average player that can't even get in the Spurs side, on far too much a week for his level and would only serve as back up to the first team... not good enough for us - simples

If it's that type of player I'd prefer Mulumbu from West Brom absolute tank in midfield.

:lol:

ha Ha Ha...that's right Greg, get back on message, you slipped up there.

I bet Alan Myers just got right on the blower to him: 'Greg FFS! Dont make it look like we're not giving him money to spend"

As predictable as it is pathetic.

Every post, literally every single post youre saying the same thing....its becoming really quite annoying.

I don't know what's making me sit watching sky sports 11 hours before the window closes when we all know if/when we sign someone it will be 5 minutes before the end and will probably be someone that's not even been mentioned yet. Undoubtedly half the players we've been linked to so far will end up at norwich, swansea etc and end up being banished into the records as the biggest overpriced flops ever. Ah well, time to just sit back and enjoy the meltdown now lads, Martinez knows what he needs.

COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.