Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny turned down West Ham, bad news for us, glad he only got 6 months left, thought he wanted to play every week for the world cup, and west ham could have gave him that.

Everybody is overlooking the fact that hes been quite awful for Chelsea thus far.

He is also 22 as well where Hughes is only 18 and already looks like the real deal, but he seems to be going to the rs. Bruyne will be to expensive. Lets move on. We could do with another young midfielder who going to be a massive star so they can build a great understanding with McCarthy and Barkley. The young star would need to have special skills in unlocking defences

I haven't seen anything special in Will Hughes when I've watched him.
De Bruyne will probably go to another team, quite a lot of teams will be in for him

Paul-Georges on the left rotating with peanuts i dont know anything about him except what the youtube clip show which i know is heavily edited. if the price is right why not. we need a bit more depth to the squad and im sure he can learn alot from peanuts

Last edited:
De Bruyne is the kind of big signing we've been needing for a while. He could be our Ozil signing that pushes us up to the next level. Lukaku is great but he is a loan, we need a big permanent signing.

I think Siggurdson and Holtby would be very good signings too.

Paul-Georges on the left rotating with peanuts i dont know anything about him except what the youtube clip show which i know is heavily edited. if the price is right why now. we need a bit more depth to the squad and im sure he can learn alot from peanuts

...yep, I looked at that and he does tend to hug the left wing, scoring plenty cutting in. Mule of a shot, reminds me of the bloke who played for Leeds - Yeboah. Very pacy and as you say plenty to work on. Arsenal also linked but Mail says RM has sent scouts to watch him first hand.

De Bruyne is the kind of big signing we've been needing for a while. He could be our Ozil signing that pushes us up to the next level. Lukaku is great but he is a loan, we need a big permanent signing.

I think Siggurdson and Holtby would be very good signings too.

We need a midfielder who is clever and can unlock defences, McCarthy is our engine, Barkley is our general, but we need a wizard to combine with those two.

the only way we could get De Bruyne is if some how chelski take a cut offer to get him out and that lukaku and mirallas double team up and convince him its the place to be.

I know kevin has done it once not sure if he could do it again? ..

Wouldn't call him an out and out winger. More like a playmaker cutting in from the left or right. Would be my absolute dreamsigning for this window, but we all know it's not gonna happen.

Dont really care how he's performing at Chelsea, he'd be the near perfect signing for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.