Silly Season January 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't call him an out and out winger. More like a playmaker cutting in from the left or right. Would be my absolute dreamsigning for this window, but we all know it's not gonna happen.

Dont really care how he's performing at Chelsea, he'd be the near perfect signing for us.

I know your a big fan mate and not sure if youve caught him on his brief Chelsea showings, but hes stank the place out.

Wouldn't call him an out and out winger. More like a playmaker cutting in from the left or right. Would be my absolute dreamsigning for this window, but we all know it's not gonna happen.

Dont really care how he's performing at Chelsea, he'd be the near perfect signing for us.

wouldnt get your hopes up, he linked to German clubs and no way will we pay 17 million on a midfielder when we need a striker for next season.

If we get de Bruyne, we can't keep Barry in the summer, then, right? I kind of like Barry's play, but he won't come here and play less, especially since we don't have have wages to pay him big money.

wouldnt get your hopes up, he linked to German clubs and no way will we pay 17 million on a midfielder when we need a striker for next season.

why? our defence seem to be doing ok lol ... your right though we need a natural goal scorer .. someone like adebayor i dont like the guy or his attitude but he is a natural goal scorer

why? our defence seem to be doing ok lol ... your right though we need a natural goal scorer .. someone like adebayor i dont like the guy or his attitude but he is a natural goal scorer

Nah, Adebayour is a good player but he falls out with every club, would rather sign someone else

If Wolfsburg can afford him then for goodness sake we should be able to as well. He'd be a fantastic signing. I honestly believe he could be one of the top midfielders in Europe in 2-3 years.

Why? Wolfsburg are minted big style.

I'm amazed he wants to go back to Germany, he showed no interest in learning German at Bremen last season.

I know your a big fan mate and not sure if youve caught him on his brief Chelsea showings, but hes stank the place out.
I haven't watched him in the league cup no. Understood from you he was very underwhelming to say the least. But trust me on this mate, he's a class act. Probably a lot to do with his lack of confidence and match fitness.
As I said, I realise it's not gonna happen, but one can dream, right?

If we get de Bruyne, we can't keep Barry in the summer, then, right? I kind of like Barry's play, but he won't come here and play less, especially since we don't have have wages to pay him big money.
De Bruyne wouldn't be replacing Barry, but Mirallas or Pienaar.

I haven't watched him in the league cup no. Understood from you he was very underwhelming to say the least. But trust me on this mate, he's a class act. Probably a lot to do with his lack of confidence and match fitness.

As I said, I realise it's not gonna happen, but one can dream, right?

De Bruyne wouldn't be replacing Barry, but Mirallas or Pienaar.

Of course we can dream, in that case i want lallana and Rooney in Jan

I haven't seen anything special in Will Hughes when I've watched him.
De Bruyne will probably go to another team, quite a lot of teams will be in for him

Everytime ive seen Hughes he's looked great, particularly when you consider his age. Great awareness for someone so young and fantastic awareness of space. He moves well, good passer, works hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.