Shouts from the stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha just fantastic, I'll have to be careful if there's an extremely weak looking family in front of me, who can barely lift their hotdogs, when I'm giving osman down the banks

And wearing Liverpool shirts. Probably sitting in go-karts counting their money too.

During the early nighties in the Paddock someone thought it would be good fun to take one of those airraid rattles in, all good fun as the teams were announced and the lad got it out and gave it a good whirl, then as the game kicked off he had another go and everyone's smiling at him and all that, our first attack goes out for a goal kick and he does it again, then they went up our end big scramble in the box and we get it out for a corner.

The lad gets up again and some fella shouts "lad if you don't f'off I'm going to shove that rattle so far up your arse you'll only hear it brushing your teeth in the morning!"

A few years back in the Gwladys St, just went a goal down against some poor team, fella with a Manchester accent shouts COME ON EVERTON!

Cue some kid SHUT UP YOU MANC F#%K!

Our own fan! Everton That

Thats poor form.

Can't remember the game, but we conceeded a bad goal from a corner and someone stood up and shouted " Come on Everton, you can defend better than that "

All around we was in proper bulk.

In the paddock for that Blackburn game when Ian Turner got sent off (think it was his debut?), a right irascible old git was a few minutes late, had the arse with everyone for being in his way as he was trying to get to his seat 2nd row back from the pitch. As he's about to sit down with his equally grumpy mate, he looks up to see Robbie Savage chase a ball out to touch, and growls "Savage you 'orrible barsteward."
Everyone's in bits, Savage looked really hurt like!

3-1, Everton vs Man Utd (Feb 2010). The game was drawing to a close and Paul Scholes rushes over to take a quick throwing and I heard someone pipe up: "Oi... Oi, Scholesy!?" (Scholes makes a quick glance) "Ya ginger [Poor language removed]! Wahey!"

When I was about 8/9/10 playing for my school team I witnessed an adult shout 'ROAST HIM! ROAST HIM!' from the side-lines. I found it funny.

this one

Now a big part of going to the match for me is Random Verbal Outbursts, of the kind that everyone around hears and particularly 'The Mark' or indeed in many cases 'The No-Mark' hears, plain as day.

Today gave me the chance to voice my opinion at some of the stars of World Football as the Millionaires of Chelsea rolled into town for an FA Cup 4th Round Fixture. As it was an early kick-off and pretty cold, I sacked off going to the pub and after a mug of hot tea in St. Lukes Church we arrived in the ground fairly early, the lad wanted to go down to next to the tunnel to try and get some autographs, so down there we headed.

The players were out on the pitch warming up and in the corner beneath the scoreboard, sat the F.A. Challenge Cup. As the Blues left the field, encouragement was given to each and every one.
Then off trouped the opposition, a few well timed ones in the direction of Mr Drogba, Mr Terry and Mr Lampard, coupled with chortles all around and I was in my element, then the bloke next to says, "here y'are lad, this guy must be gettin' it."
I glanced onto the pitch and there he was 'my mark' strollin' off in the Goodison sunshine like he hadn't a care in the world.

I locked on and launched a heatseeker......

"Ashley, Ashley....Wave Ashley"

He did a little wave looking towards us tryin' to figure out who had shouted it ? Thinking no doubt that it was one of his legion of fans... with rather a gruff voice I must add.

I had to follow up quickly...

"Not wave to me softlad, turn around"

he glanced behind him wondering 'wtf' ?

"The cup, Wave Bye-Bye to the cup lad it's the last you'll see of it for a while "

He got that forlorn look of 'I've been done'....little did he know I wasn't finished !!
He looked right at me with the look of a man thats been had.

"Just think lad It'll be as far away from you tonight as your Mrs"

to my right I hear "Get in there !! Well in lad"

so I looked across and it was Rossy !! Pishin himself.

Ashley Cole.......Ready, Aim, Boom !!

I had him again in the 1st 5 mins, mocking him with "Wave Ashley, Wave" just to let him know where I was. He heard it again and tried to ignore it, but he knew that I knew that he knew.

Sat in the directors box for an FA Cup tie against Coventry, ex kopite David Burrows was taking a throw in around the halfway line, some business executive or other just down from me shouts "BURROWS"

Poor David makes the cardinal sin of looking into the crowd to try and find the voice, before the fella follows up with

"YER A FAT [Poor language removed]"

A wry smile and a red face for poor Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.