Shouts from the stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal favourite was not long after the then Tottenham Manager was David Pleat and it had just been all over the papers about him being cautioned by the police for kerb crawling .
I was in the posh seats in the main stand when the Spurs chairman Irvine Scholar was heading to his seat in the directors box a fella in the stand shouted to him "Alright Irvine hows it going? Scholar turned round smiling then the same voice asked him "Wheres dirty [Poor language removed]? his face was a picture.

My personal favourite was not long after the then Tottenham Manager was David Pleat and it had just been all over the papers about him being cautioned by the police for kerb crawling .
I was in the posh seats in the main stand when the Spurs chairman Irvine Scholar was heading to his seat in the directors box a fella in the stand shouted to him "Alright Irvine hows it going? Scholar turned round smiling then the same voice asked him "Wheres dirty [Poor language removed]? his face was a picture.
The poor language was a nickname for Richard

Couple of years ago in the Lower Gwladys against Chelsea, some bloke in front of us loses it at Raul Meireles - 'YOU'RE A EFFIN' QUILT!'

'No woman no Kai' following Rooneys allegations a couple years back, never made it to goodison that day

Years ago, a dull night match against Coventry at home, a 63 year old Steve Ogrizovic in goal for them, over the sound of a deathly quiet Goodison could be heard a lone voice shouting eerily from the back of the Upper Gwladys...'OGGY....CAN YOU HEAR ME OGGY?' repeatedly for most of the 2nd half. Was the most entertaining part of the whole game.

The one that makes me laugh is one I never heard, but read about in WSAG. An upset Evertonian stands up and loudly berates a player, calling him all the foul mouthed names under the sun. A fella in front stands up, turns round and shouts, 'is that you Nan?'

Status
Not open for further replies.