Should the club apologise to VVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well done but I dont see the Joint in satire on such a sensitive issue

I will say this though: the club need to come out and condemn what the media are saying. I feel right now a lot of people are seeing us as guilty and as dirty as they're trying to classify our club. People need to see what challenges they make and are more guilty than other sides. We don't tend to defend ourselves at all.

C'mon mate the top part is just a joke, we could do with a laugh, with what's going on right now, not just with football. The second part of your post I absolutely agree with you and have said as much in my posts on the subject.

I don't believe the club should apologise, but if Pickford himself wants to come out publicly and say something for his brainless actions then that's up to him.

The club should issue a warning that if any other teams players want to set a marker early on in the game this is how we respond. We could meet anchor man style at an agreed location, trident in hand to sort this like civilised men/women

I imagine the media wouldn't hold Van Dijk's skills in such lofty regard if he were an Everton player (and he could only become a weird cult leader at the RS), and besides, Funes More's name is Spanish for MORE FUN, so I think things worked out best for all involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.