Should the club apologise to VVD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is something we need to come to grips with. We know what happened was completely wrong and if it happened at any other club we’d be fuming. The flack that it’s drawn from a number of corners will damage this club forever more. It was a rash idiotic decision and one that really we were very lucky didn’t hurt us even more.

So, should the club apologise for signing Funes Mori over VVD in that weird transfer window?

This comment banged. GOT likes record?

I felt sorry for him at the time but [Poor language removed] him and them. Absolute bunch of tossers who deserve everything they get for a millenium as it still won't make up for Heysel the murderers.

I honestly felt sympathy after the end of the game, and didnt feel to happy due to the luck we had with decisions.
Past week with the club itself, media and supporters wiped that out pretty quickly.
Self-righteous, delusional and over-privileged bunch. "How could this happen to US?"
Logic reminds of Trumps, and that says it all.

Adding the Clattenburg-incident of 2007 and more, I fear I might have suffered a stroke feeling sympathetic for a brief moment.
Never again.

Just answering the original question.

Absolutely not!!

Close thread!!

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.