Should Moyes be in charge for the last two games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes deserves respect from the fans. I would hate to hear him booed at the weekend and I for one won't be partaking in it if that occurs.

I think he has done very well for the club, bringing us from relegation battles to Europe contenders on a shoestring budget. However I do think he has done all he can for us, his ideas are going no where. Insisting on playing Naismith when he clearly isn't good enough to be at the football club, and his lack of ambition in attack. It is time for a change, it's just unfortunate that it has come before our season is over.

Accepted but then sh*t happens. He could have played out the season waved his goodbyes and then taken up the United job. But the very idea he'd lead out the Blues having agreed a deal with United and getting his mug all over the place there. No chance. Once a deal is agreed there he has to go immediately.

Conversely, your Missus might say she's leaving you to go all 'lickety-split' & asks if she & her new girlfriend can stay a few weeks longer...and there'll be the opportunity for a few threesomes...well....

:) no she said she thinks id be better staying with her as shes lined up a top quality luxury house for us locally in northampton. ive seen the pic and its actually a wendy house in corby. im off !

Once a deal is agreed there he has to go immediately.

That I agree with, if it's announced before then, which with United being on the NYSE it should be, then Moyes shouldn't be in charge of the team, as he's no longer got our interests in mind...

If he has them anyway, seeing as I have a feeling this was all worked out long ago.

Don't hate Moyes at all! Far from it, but this is about respect or lack of it from Man Utd, Fergerson and MOYES. People are banging on about respecting Moyes but what type of respect has he show us the fans by this running down the contract. He's used us this past year, make no mistake about it. As for Kenwrong you may have a point hate the man with a passion! He's one of the worst things to ever happen to this football club.

Don't hate Moyes at all! Far from it, but this is about respect or lack of it from Man Utd, Fergerson and MOYES. People are banging on about respecting Moyes but what type of respect has he show us the fans by this running down the contract. He's used us this past year, make no mistake about it. As for Kenwrong you may have a point hate the man with a passion! He's one of the worst things to ever happen to this football club.

He gave us 11 years tho and the board have not really backed him in the transfers.

Course he should manage, he's under contract.

Hopefully he'll get a standing ovation from everyone, and surely he'll want to go out winning both games and pushing for europe/above liverpool at least? I can't see him not caring and not being bothered if we win or lose, it's in his nature.

Course he should manage, he's under contract.

Hopefully he'll get a standing ovation from everyone, and surely he'll want to go out winning both games and pushing for europe/above liverpool at least? I can't see him not caring and not being bothered if we win or lose, it's in his nature.

FFS I despair at this.

A manager that's already agreed to go to a rival has NEVER then gone on to lead out his current team in a game - let alone a competitive one.

How often does this happen? A manager retiring with one from another club taking over? It doesn't happen often does it?

Agreed, he can attend the game, supporters should clap him, but no way in hell should he be managing the next two games.

The way in which this is occurring is infuriating. Would it have killed United to wait 2 weeks to announce their decision (I know they haven't, but everything suggests it will be today.) The way this has gone about shows that he never had us in his mind, the whole time he was waiting for Fergie to roll over and slip into the job.

Amazing manager, deserves applause, but god dammit the way he's gone out has irked me.

I agree the bord have been a total disgrace but the problem is, if Moyes what's to be Kenwrongs best mate then he must take the crap that comes with it. I'd of loved him to come out last summer (or any of the last five or six!) And say "back me or sack me!". He didn't and were left to pick up the pieces. If he'd been less of a yes man who knows, he may of got more cash.

Dell.....you're wasting your time.

Actually, maybe it is a good idea to let Moyes lead the team out on Sunday after all.

That way all those whom are in complete and utter denial can have one last, communal act of worship for the Godhead whom has by all accounts saved us from oblivion and whose departure signals the beginning of the end for Everton as a top flight club.

And heretics like you, me and Dell jnr. can stay at home and delude ourselves that maybe, just maybe, life will go on after Moyes has joined Elvis in leaving the building.

Actually, maybe it is a good idea to let Moyes lead the team out on Sunday after all.

That way all those whom are in complete and utter denial can have one last, communal act of worship for the Godhead whom has by all accounts saved us from oblivion and whose departure signals the beginning of the end for Everton as a top flight club.

And heretics like you, me and Dell jnr. can stay at home and delude ourselves that maybe, just maybe, life will go on after Moyes has joined Elvis in leaving the building.

The word is RESPECT for David Moyes.

Selects Fizzer for old times sake as well...
Its on isn't it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.