Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I just had to edit my post mate as I didn't include the draw ( I like the optimism though ;) )

At least two wins and I think that would get us 7th. If we play at the top of our game we can definitely go to Palace and get a win, bit anything resembling the Fulham performance and it's curtains for another season.
Spurs could have a champions league final coming up before the last game ....

If we beat Palace and Watford-Wolves draw, then we are probably favourites at that point to finish 7th.

We need to properly turn up. Not like that awful performance at Fulham.

I personally think we will fall just short although a win in our next two would give us a fair chance. No chance Watford win their last 3 I see them getting 4 points max and wolves probably 5 points. I just don't think we will beat palace but if we do then there's a good chance. Europa isnt something I get overly excited about though and league form may suffer as a result next season

I see the attraction of European competition, and remember the delight of winning the cup winners cup.

The current format doesn't interest me though. It's just cash collection for tv companies and uefa. There's no thrill of high stakes knock out until over paid over bloated clubs have gone through the interminably dull league structure.

I'd really rather we not be arsed with Europe until we're champions and they revert to a champions only cup. I'd much rather we do well in the league.

I see the attraction of European competition, and remember the delight of winning the cup winners cup.

The current format doesn't interest me though. It's just cash collection for tv companies and uefa. There's no thrill of high stakes knock out until over paid over bloated clubs have gone through the interminably dull league structure.

I'd really rather we not be arsed with Europe until we're champions and they revert to a champions only cup. I'd much rather we do well in the league.
That's never goin to happen. Europe competitions will only get bigger.

The current format doesn't interest me though. It's just cash collection for tv companies and uefa.

Yawn.

Ajax and Spurs making it as far as they have on far less budget than us is incentive enough.

Get yourself to a Europa away day next year. Even if it’s only Ibrox or Cork, it’s brilliant!

Status
Not open for further replies.