Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever the opportunity is there we make sure we don’t take it
There will be a lot of losses for the chasing pack.
Getting stuck in the Europa and having an awful season could cost a manager his job, fully expect some odd looking team selections and tactics from all 4 sides worried about it.

There will be a lot of losses for the chasing pack.
Getting stuck in the Europa and having an awful season could cost a manager his job, fully expect some odd looking team selections and tactics from all 4 sides worried about it.
But we put out the same team that beat Arsenal.....

I reckon we will beat United now.

Even if we dont, i hope Gana has a stormer to add some £££ to his value.

Good, to have had to play extra games well before the season started and before signings sorted out would have screwed us, would have had injuries.. Lets get ins and outs sorted, get them fit, play as a team to get stuck into the three home trophies this the way forward for next season.

Have to start somewhere.

Just can’t say because we have extra games then we shouldn’t aim to finish 7th.

Moyes done it I don’t see why we can’t, given the current resources. But anyway 7th is gone now.

The battle to avoid the Europa league really started to hot up this weekend with everyone losing.
Could it really be as just simple as that - nobody fancies all that mid July start, perpetual Thursday / Sunday rubbish.
Well for all the others maybe yes
No such excuse for us, we're just plain shight.

Could it really be as just simple as that - nobody fancies all that mid July start, perpetual Thursday / Sunday rubbish.

I think that's something people say once they can't qualify and they're trying to look for the positive side.

European football next season could help in player recruitment, it would bring extra revenue, make the club more desirable for potential sponsors etc etc. That's not to mention what a springboard it could be if the team goes on to do well or even win the thing...

Whilst there's even a chance of securing it that's what everyone should focus on.

I think that's something people say once they can't qualify and they're trying to look for the positive side.

European football next season could help in player recruitment, it would bring extra revenue, make the club more desirable for potential sponsors etc etc. That's not to mention what a springboard it could be if the team goes on to do well or even win the thing...

Whilst there's even a chance of securing it that's what everyone should focus on.
Dream on

Really hope Wolves have an FA Cup hangover today. Southampton are only 5 points above the drop, so can’t afford to be complacent.

Obviously, we have to beat Fulham, too. If we lose, it would be the most Everton thing ever.
To goals made and scored by an ex-RS. Even more Everton that.

Status
Not open for further replies.