Seventh Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
we basically need man utd/man city or chelsea to win the cup to make 7th a europa place,but with the tough home games and the way we give in,i dont think we will get 7th anyway myself

that would mean starting our season in june and having little to no pre season.

every single team struggles when given this to play in.

us last year, burnley this to name a couple.. Newcastle went down if I remember rightly after having to play Europa qualifiers

Europa league...nah. It’s never been kind to us. Playing Thursday sundays is a pain aswell.

Rather get past the fourth round of the FA Cup then give that a go.

If people don’t want Europa then this club can forever finish below 7th. I don’t see how a club can suddenly turn from being ordinary (midtable) to a top 4 side unless you have the money of Man City and Chelsea. I don’t count Leicester because it was an one off and they can’t sustain it. I do believe getting Europa means progress. Then there is a platform you can build on and work with.

If people don’t want Europa then this club can forever finish below 7th. I don’t see how a club can suddenly turn from being ordinary (midtable) to a top 4 side unless you have the money of Man City and Chelsea. I don’t count Leicester because it was an one off and they can’t sustain it. I do believe getting Europa means progress. Then there is a platform you can build on and work with.

That progress done is well under Koeman getting us into Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.