Seriously Folks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???
Injuries and Covid are different things. All clubs have to deal with injuries the whole season and it is just tough luck if some clubs have more injuries than others, it has always been like that. We haven't been able to field the spine of our team or even fill a subs bench most of this season and again that is just tough luck, improve the clubs methods of dealing with their business and keep your fingers crossed. Deal with it.

The PL made it crystal clear just before Xmas regarding the Covid surge Covid that if a club could field 14 fit players including under 21's, then the game should go ahead regardless. There is absolutely no doubt that this is not being adhered to fairly by the PL and some clubs are just completely taking the pee and abusing it.

You wont get any pity about injuries on here mate, not with what we have had to put up with this season. You don't even know what its like to have injuries until your an Evertonian.

Last edited:
As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???
He's an @emir multi.

Has to be.

Lob in a grenade and disappear.

I get a feeling you are not going to get any replies that support or defend your argument.

I guess you knew that before you posted, and all you are really after or crave is attention

Enjoy!!!!

Deluded Newcastle fan thinks everyone should place them on a pedestal and give them special consideration.

Diddums. Our squad vs chelsea:

1640787810122.png

Would you please take @Legend78 with you please ?

Why don't you just admit it, you didn't sell your away allocation again so to save embarrassment of only 200 of you turning up, you've demanded it be cancelled.

Don't you have any horses to speedbag?

Status
Not open for further replies.