Seriously Folks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???
Well congratulations, without checking I’d imagine the worlds richest club must have at least 38 points from those 19 games and will be looking to push on for one of the top 4 places over the next 19 games!
Oh wait a sec…….

As a Newcastle fan I just wanted to put some perspective into the cancellation of our game at Everton. We are one of very few teams to have actually played all of the first scheduled 19 games. On Monday against Manc U we had two goalies on the bench and two academy lads who haven’t started a first team game. Could be a clue there ? The additional injuries and Covid cases take that number even lower so any suggestion we are being given preferential treatment is laughable ! Also, can I just point out one other significant fact, Burnley ???
The ignorance and cluelessness of this comment is a perfect reflection of your fanbase as a whole.

53k Newcastle fans with nothing to do.

Horses in Newcastle:

giphy.gif

All I can find on this is that a mixture of covid and injuries has caused this... how many players are in each category?
Injuries has never been a reason to have games postponed.

Leicester played ( & beat Liverpool ) last night with no recognised back 4 players and a rookie in midfield.

We have had the same for best part of this season , so you are no different than other clubs ....or are you ?

I think this niggles a bit with us as we were forced to play Chelsea with injuries and covid, playing Kenny, Gbamin, Branthwaite, Simms who has been out for months and then Dobbin. We then got rejected by the league when we asked for the Burnley game to be postponed, we had to wait for more Covid cases to get it called off.

Nothing personal towards Newcastle and you can see why they would want the game called off but the fairness and transparency of the PL and decisions are shocking.

I posted in another thread some Championship or L1 team has had to include a 15 year old in the squad today due to only having 13 players.

As Covid is rife, you either play regardless of how many have it or you impose a limit of say 7 players have to have it. Injuries shouldnt count as they are always picked up.

The PL are making it up as they go along

Would you like a new manager ?

Would you like to add any more to your rant?

even though loads of blues are upset….we have set the president for this with pushing for Burnley one to be off.

Status
Not open for further replies.