Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Information from club now saying those wanting cards rather than a digital version are advised to wait until the week before the first game before applying.
Going to be chaos.
It wouldn't be the first time we made a mess of the season tickets. When the cards first came out to replace the booklets they were late getting them ready and lots had to collect them on the day of the first game. One game towards the end of the season, late March, my cards would scan so the steward said that I'd get a new one posted before the next game. Well new card didn't arrive and I had to collect new one at the ground. The morning after the final game of the season, in late May, original replacement card arrived, due to insufficient postage.

It wouldn't be the first time we made a mess of the season tickets. When the cards first came out to replace the booklets they were late getting them ready and lots had to collect them on the day of the first game. One game towards the end of the season, late March, my cards would scan so the steward said that I'd get a new one posted before the next game. Well new card didn't arrive and I had to collect new one at the ground. The morning after the final game of the season, in late May, original replacement card arrived, due to insufficient postage.
See this was another thing that would annoy me, they would send them out about 10 days before the first game even though we had paid like 2 or 3 months earlier, they leave everything so late

I've had one since 1994. First year I didn't bother renewing.

Let Moshiri pay for 10th (or below), I'm not putting my hand in my pocket for that.
I had one for only the 12 years and won't be renewing or reapplying in the future. I can take the lack of success, the defeats to teams below us. But the last 18 months just showed me how easy it is to see plenty of games and get all the news without having to make any effort at all. Everton proved over that time that they can be just as bad with me sitting at home in front of the tv as they can be with me at Goodison cheering them on. Difference to me is that I can keep my hard earned money in my pocket, and don't have to get up at the crack of dawn, home late at night after being the victim of another dismal performance.

1st I’ve heard about having to request a Card. I just assumed a card would arrive like every season.

Any idea how to check if you’ve ordered a card or not?

1st I’ve heard about having to request a Card. I just assumed a card would arrive like every season.

Any idea how to check if you’ve ordered a card or not?
It’ll have been an extra £5 per customer when you completed the order and you had to specifically select it when purchasing - it wasn’t automatic.

I’d say log onto your Everton ticketing account and it’d be in your order history, but I currently get on through any of our accounts to show you where.

My wife rang today to see where our daughter is on the list. Apparently 17,000 people are infront of her and we should not expect a season ticket before the new ground. Suppose the lad on the phone believes the ground will be in 3 years like. ?
What... 17,000 wow :eek:

How long has she been on the list for, my mates changed jobs and can finally get to the match, so got on the list about 20 months ago. He's been convinced he'd be getting a ticket this window but 17,000 suggests the computer says no.

What... 17,000 wow :eek:

How long has she been on the list for, my mates changed jobs and can finally get to the match, so got on the list about 20 months ago. He's been convinced he'd be getting a ticket this window but 17,000 suggests the computer says no.

I think a considerable number of those 17,000 wouldn’t actually buy a ticket if offered.

It was only five years ago that they were selling half season tickets, I can’t believe in that time we’ve suddenly got 17,000 more people who seriously want a season ticket.

It’ll have been an extra £5 per customer when you completed the order and you had to specifically select it when purchasing - it wasn’t automatic.

I’d say log onto your Everton ticketing account and it’d be in your order history, but I currently get on through any of our accounts to show you where.

Thanks Phil
Am I the only one that finds the club website clunky & useless?
I’m logged in, but can’t find Order History anywhere. I’ve even searched the term & it doesn’t bring it up.

I found the email confirmation though & it looks like we did do it..

Season Card Fulfilment110.0020.00%1.678.3310.00

Thanks Phil
I’m logged in, but can’t find Order History anywhere. I’ve even searched the term & it doesn’t bring it up.

On my emails, it either said a £5 postage fee or season card fulfilment, which would suggest you have ordered the cards for the account.

However, have they arrived yet as most, including ours, came last week? It would be best to ring the club and see what they say regarding arrival etc.

In terms of the website, I quite regularly have issues with it. Right now, I can login to the main section of the website, but the ticket aspect just brings up errors.

To get into your order history, click on the name on the top right (prior to clicking on tickets) and you'll get an option with one including my tickets.

You then have a few options, but this is where it's currently failing for me; this seems to have been a reoccurring error over the years as well, which is a pain.

I had an ongoing fiasco where I'd check my details on the portal and via phone, yet regardless of this stuff was sent to the wrong email and address.

All in all, I've found ringing up or going to the box office (pre-covid) is the only way of sorting stuff out.

Thanks Phil

Just logged in but order history isn’t accessible for some reason I’m still waiting for 2 of the 3 season ticket cards to arrive has everyone had theirs yet!

I think a considerable number of those 17,000 wouldn’t actually buy a ticket if offered.

It was only five years ago that they were selling half season tickets, I can’t believe in that time we’ve suddenly got 17,000 more people who seriously want a season ticket.
You'd suspect so or at least with the current options available as, let's be honest, there aren't many great tickets available that aren't already ST holders.

In terms of when we've moved, there won't be a 17,000 up take, but I do suspect that there'll be at least 35-450% if the price structure doesn't alter too much.

If you've got a child, I would recommend paying the £95 or £149 per year to guarantee a ticket for the move even if the seats aren't fully utilised.

For multiple reasons, I can see the move being a nightmare in terms of tickets.

Just logged in but order history isn’t accessible for some reason I’m still waiting for 2 of the 3 season ticket cards to arrive has everyone had theirs yet!
We have all our tickets and so do most people I know; however, there's been a few stories of some not arriving as of yet.

On my emails, it either said a £5 postage fee or season card fulfilment, which would suggest you have ordered the cards for the account.

However, have they arrived yet as most, including ours, came last week? It would be best to ring the club and see what they say regarding arrival etc.

In terms of the website, I quite regularly have issues with it. Right now, I can login to the main section of the website, but the ticket aspect just brings up errors.

To get into your order history, click on the name on the top right (prior to clicking on tickets) and you'll get an option with one including my tickets.

You then have a few options, but this is where it's currently failing for me; this seems to have been a reoccurring error over the years as well, which is a pain.

I had an ongoing fiasco where I'd check my details on the portal and via phone, yet regardless of this stuff was sent to the wrong email and address.

All in all, I've found ringing up or going to the box office (pre-covid) is the only way of sorting stuff out.

Ah, well mine appears different, probably as I’m on an iPad. Name at bottom left gets me to Order History.
But when I click on it, it comes up as an Error & tells me to log into my account.

Nothing arrived here yet. The email does say Postal Delivery. No sign of having paid anything for that though.

Imagine trusting Everton to box off a digital season ticket for you and not ordering an actual card ?

Some people never learn.

Outside Goodison turnstiles next week..

“the tickets on me mobile boss, but the battery has died..”

Status
Not open for further replies.