Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caso01

Player Valuation: £5m
Just wondering if I’ve missed any e mail communications regarding auto renewal of season ticket.

I’m normally on the auto renewal on the 12 month direct debit.
I didn’t have to do anything last year , just wondering if this year will be any different due to Covid?
I’ve just tried to call up but closed at 5 and I know the weirdo in me that this will play on my mind all weekend.

anyone on the auto renewal heard anything about the process?

cheers

Just wondering if I’ve missed any e mail communications regarding auto renewal of season ticket.

I’m normally on the auto renewal on the 12 month direct debit.
I didn’t have to do anything last year , just wondering if this year will be any different due to Covid?
I’ve just tried to call up but closed at 5 and I know the weirdo in me that this will play on my mind all weekend.

anyone on the auto renewal heard anything about the process?

cheers
I tweeted fan services a week or so ago and they said news will come soon.

So no, you haven't missed anything, we just waiting for now.

As above, the standard reply will be “soon”.
I expect the fiasco of taking money and no attendance and being widely criticised for it this season.

They’ll not want to ask for loads upfront to avoid a repeat. Certainly if we’re not operating anywhere near full by August.

As above, the standard reply will be “soon”.
I expect the fiasco of taking money and no attendance and being widely criticised for it this season.

They’ll not want to ask for loads upfront to avoid a repeat. Certainly if we’re not operating anywhere near full by August.
I think the way they have done it has been fair, what do you mean widely criticised? I don't know how else they could have done it and nobody has any idea how next season will go yet.

No point in releasing info on next season when Fans still aren't allowed in the ground and no date set in stone for a full return

I think the way they have done it has been fair, what do you mean widely criticised? I don't know how else they could have done it and nobody has any idea how next season will go yet.
Let's all just pray we can all go back enough is enough we bloody need this,

Yep, think it's been completely reasonable and very well handled given the circumstances. We can't say if everyone has been ok with it but I don't know anyone with a season ticket who's had a problem with it at all.

Oh I know loads who were fuming initially.

When the pandemic initially began and people weren’t too sure what was happening, there were a lot of people calling the club out asking why they were continuing taking payments.

I know a couple who were affected, lost their jobs etc, and they were struggling with it too.

Personally, it didn’t affect me, as I’d paid in full, but I’m assuming their trying to ensure everyone’s needs are catered for, especially if we’re not at full capacity for August (Failing setback, I don’t personally think we’ll be far off).

Yep, think it's been completely reasonable and very well handled given the circumstances. We can't say if everyone has been ok with it but I don't know anyone with a season ticket who's had a problem with it at all.
I thought it was actually a pretty good way of handling refunds.

I’ve decided to keep my season ticket money in credit so I’ll be able to buy next season’s season ticket out of this season’s season ticket money.

I thought it was actually a pretty good way of handling refunds.

I’ve decided to keep my season ticket money in credit so I’ll be able to buy next season’s season ticket out of this season’s season ticket money.
Done the same, bar the first refund. Soften the blow for next season’.

I'm pretty sure some people (myself included) had started paying for their 20/21 season ticket before we had even heard of COVID. Think the club have done alright with the refund system, although obviously never going to be able to please everyone.

Anyone know how I can change an adult season ticket to a senior season ticket online? It hasn't updated me mums age in the reserved tickets section

Status
Not open for further replies.