Season tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if many didnt? Like does anyone know anybody on the waiting list who got a call.
I got an email on Friday confirming i could buy one, link sent this morning and I bagged one in the park end... Row Z.... Fair to say those available appeared to be singles and not huge numbers. Been on waiting list a while.

I got an email to say me and my lad could purchase a season ticket (been a member for about 3 years), I was online pretty handy to choose two but to say the choice was limited is putting it lightly.

Nothing in the family enclosure so the choice was singles dotted about (my lad is 6 so no good) or sat behind a post.
Yes very limited.. I went for Park end because it was guesswork whether you'd be behind a bloody great stanchion elsewhere. I hope i like my seat chosen blind

I got an email on Friday confirming i could buy one, link sent this morning and I bagged one in the park end... Row Z.... Fair to say those available appeared to be singles and not huge numbers. Been on waiting list a while.
I had a partly obstructed view for a few seasons nest to my mate .When he moved to Scotland I applied for a move and was allowed to view my potential new seat before accepting it. It's always easier to get one seat rather than two or more.

I got an email to say me and my lad could purchase a season ticket (been a member for about 3 years), I was online pretty handy to choose two but to say the choice was limited is putting it lightly.

Nothing in the family enclosure so the choice was singles dotted about (my lad is 6 so no good) or sat behind a post.
I'm after. single, been on a couple or three years, fingers crossed I get a call/mail soon....
From what I've seen, the first tranche of fans they've chosen to offer tickets to are predominately younger fans or those as part of a family.

It'll be difficult to fulfil their wishes because of the lack of choice for seats together, so you may get a message when their deadline is up, which is Friday.

@My Name is Earl-sdon what you could do is get two separate tickets close together and then ask the club to see if they can arrange them together.

They're currently going through those purchasing from the waiting list and facilitating seat moves, so it's not a priority as they want those tickets sorted first.

I suspect the digital version will probably work perfectly fine (it's the same technology as scanning a bar code on a ticket).
I was told early by the club early in July that they are not allowing seat moves this summer. You're the second person I have seen mention it.

Have you moved, or do you know anyone that's moved? Or is that based on previous years.

Cheers.

I was told early by the club early in July that they are not allowing seat moves this summer. You're the second person I have seen mention it.

Have you moved, or do you know anyone that's moved? Or is that based on previous years.

Cheers.
It's based on my own experiences of previous seasons and those of others, so the club may not be doing it this year. However, it's strange they aren't.

The typical timeline is to allow all renewals and there's a small period where people can choose to move before they ask people on the waiting list.

As I know they're already offering tickets to people on the waiting list, the choice would already be rubbish if they did offer people to move.

Cheers.
Some people are being allowed to move seat who requested it last summer but no one else

It's based on my own experiences of previous seasons and those of others, so the club may not be doing it this year. However, it's strange they aren't.

The typical timeline is to allow all renewals and there's a small period where people can choose to move before they ask people on the waiting list.

As I know they're already offering tickets to people on the waiting list, the choice would already be rubbish if they did offer people to move.
Yeah, that was what I have come to expect as I have asked to see options (within same stand - top balcony) every summer for the past 5.

It usually opens up the day after renewal deadline so I emailed them a week ahead and got an immediate response that it wasnt an option this summer.

I only asked as I have seen a couple of people pop up over the past 2 days saying they have moved.

The club have today told me that they have moved "a few in the enclosure due to Covid protocols" but nobody else.

Hmmmmmm

They've told me they're having to relocate people due to the 'red zones'. I haven't got a clue what that is like

My wife rang today to see where our daughter is on the list. Apparently 17,000 people are infront of her and we should not expect a season ticket before the new ground. Suppose the lad on the phone believes the ground will be in 3 years like. ?

HThat's poor PR tbh.

The Sunderland example is poor because they could/should have at least included a letter like Everton. I'm tending to think there must be more context to it.

However, the Newcastle example comes across as faux opulence and over indulgent like ours sometimes were.

My wife rang today to see where our daughter is on the list. Apparently 17,000 people are infront of her and we should not expect a season ticket before the new ground. Suppose the lad on the phone believes the ground will be in 3 years like. ?
Is she a member? This pushes people up the list as they're classed as Tier 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.