Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can see it still going ahead the date may go back but is a good chance for the city to create jobs and get sone money back in think as soon we get the ok for fans to return they will i kno i will be returning
New stadium won't happen now in my opinion.Too much global financial uncertainty after this, as well as crowds certain to drop off.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was selling season tickets for a stadium that doesn't exist.

So have you asked for a refund on your entire ST? I know the match-by-match refunds work to specific end of month billing cycles, so if you miss a cutoff point it'll come through in the next one. Not sure if that'd apply for an entire season ticket refund though, but maybe.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was selling season tickets for a stadium that doesn't exist.

So have you asked for a refund on your entire ST? I know the match-by-match refunds work to specific end of month billing cycles, so if you miss a cutoff point it'll come through in the next one. Not sure if that'd apply for an entire season ticket refund though, but maybe.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
. I think we need to know what happens with the rest of the current season first before a final decision is taken on this. The right thing to do was to extend the deadline — as the club did when play was suspended. Hopefully, there will be more clarity once the Premier League clubs have decided what they are doing over 2019-20’s remaining fixtures.

Our understanding is that the club will, of course, provide refunds should the season be cancelled or if games end up being played behind closed doors. After suggestions from fans, there is also likely to be the potential for a flexi-option, where season-ticket holders can opt to receive a partial refund and make a donation to Everton In The Community and/or the Blue Family campaign.

The Fans’ Forum is also canvassing supporter opinion on the matter and will liaise with the club over the best course of action.

From the athletic

Surely we’re going to extend the renewal deadline beyond 28th May?
I certainly hope so. Otherwise what are we paying for in 20/21? Some idea being mooted that all games for 20/21 will be behind closed doors and all games to be televised with supporters paying the club a reduced season ticket to watch on TV. It does not appeal to me at all.

I certainly hope so. Otherwise what are we paying for in 20/21? Some idea being mooted that all games for 20/21 will be behind closed doors and all games to be televised with supporters paying the club a reduced season ticket to watch on TV. It does not appeal to me at all.

If they did that, they’d have to let the supporter choose.

If you watch the Bundesliga this weekend, you’ll see how farcical it really is.
How can you get excited about Everton on face masks against Liverpool behind closed doors?

Who's selling season tickets for a stadium that doesn't exist?

Your IP address is on show here fella

They have to, the bad PR for the club will be hugh if they dont.

Man City have started to refund their fans now. Am sure we won't be far behind

I am sure the club will do the right thing they are most likely waiting to get confirmation off the league then work out how much they give back and ways to give back

Status
Not open for further replies.