Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

onlyme

Player Valuation: £10m
I see the club are planning to return money for games not played this season.
Don't know about everyone else, we all have different circumstances, me I'm of the opinion that the money has been spent and perhaps the club could give each season ticket holders the opportunity to donate the money to...
1) EITC
2) Academy players who are to be released and because of the virus have been denied the opportunity to make the final push in the last few months of the season to be awarded a new contract.
3)Support the local businesses particularly the pubs as many of us want them to be in business when things are back to normal.
4) Give it to Gylfi as a redundancy pay off. ;)

Don't know about everyone else, we all have different circumstances, me I'm of the opinion that the money has been spent and perhaps the club could give each season ticket holders the opportunity to donate the money to...
1) EITC
2) Academy players who are to be released and because of the virus have been denied the opportunity to make the final push in the last few months of the season to be awarded a new contract.
3)Support the local businesses particularly the pubs as many of us want them to be in business when things are back to normal.
Pay for plane tickets to get Martina and niasse out of the club

1) EITC

Where did you hear that the club would refund fans?
I’ve totally missed that.

Where did you hear that the club would refund fans?
I’ve totally missed that.
The only thing they've announced so far is this :

Any donations towards EITC should be coming from the board and the players.

I’ll be making sure I get my money back to do as I please with.

What will happen with next season
Any donations towards EITC should be coming from the board and the players.

I’ll be making sure I get my money back to do as I please with.
Are the club going to refund next seasons ticket money that has been taken if you play monthly because I cant see us watching at Goodison.

I don't see why they should refund it whilst players such as Sigurdsson and Walcott are expected to painfully get through their work-from-home employment on a mere 100k a week each.

Does anyone know the script for next seasons ST usually had a letter by now, not sure if I've missed something.
Yes renewal reminders have been sent out a number of times over last few months. Last one I got said they were extending renewal date till 28th May.

Status
Not open for further replies.