Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.

One idea I suppose is the club could keep the money but all season ticket holders get our next five or six home cup tie tickets for free.

it’s all well and good fans coming out with these ideas, but these are unprecedented times and hundreds of thousand of people are going to be losing their jobs and millions more are losing lots of money and are having trouble paying the mortgage, hence mortgage holidays and personal loan holidays. And your suggesting I can get free tickets for cup games that may take years to get back. I’ll have my money back now thank you. When I most need it. That money may pay for a weeks shopping.

it’s all well and good fans coming out with these ideas, but these are unprecedented times and hundreds of thousand of people are going to be losing their jobs and millions more are losing lots of money and are having trouble paying the mortgage, hence mortgage holidays and personal loan holidays. And your suggesting I can get free tickets for cup games that may take years to get back. I’ll have my money back now thank you. When I most need it. That money may pay for a weeks shopping.

I'd rather have a refund too if the remaining games never get played. Or get next seasons season ticket for the price of 14 games instead of 19 to make up for the five we've paid for and not seen this season.

I'd rather have a refund too if the remaining games never get played. Or get next seasons season ticket for the price of 14 games instead of 19 to make up for the five we've paid for and not seen this season.

I've been think they will do both of these.

Lower Gwladys St 5 games currently = £127.50, so i reckon half back now, defer half to next season.

Not sure why people are seeking to complicate the process.

Season ticket price divided into a per game amount and refunded accordingly. Nothing else is worthwhile.

Free cup games are useless for many and nobody should feel pressured to donate money with which they bought a service which will no longer be provided.

I think everyone should be refunded their money and then it is up to them whether or not they’d like to donate to any charity organisations or keep it.
That is the way I look at it. My money will not be going into my pocket but to a charity of my choice, but a lot of fans will have different circumstances to mine and in these days of loss of jobs or no money coming in at the moment, charity might begin at home.

Surely the amount leftover from 19-20 can just go towards the season ticket for 20-21 (if you pay by direct debit).

Those who’ve paid up front can be refunded the different

Status
Not open for further replies.