Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had an email from Stub Hub stating that attempts to charge the card of mine they have on file, have failed to go through. This for the RS and Leicester games.
Confusing this as I have accessed my cc statement and it shows the money having been paid to them.
Anybody else having similar issues?
I got the same email, although the money hasn't left my account yet.

I am thankful that we are not in the situation of the Sunderland fans - the club have said no refunds if matches are behind closed doors and that fans will simply get a voucher for free streaming (home games only!). Shocking!

I really feel for those fans as they are brilliant and hopefully the club will change its mind.

Thank goodness our great club wouldn't do that.

I am thankful that we are not in the situation of the Sunderland fans - the club have said no refunds if matches are behind closed doors and that fans will simply get a voucher for free streaming (home games only!). Shocking!

I really feel for those fans as they are brilliant and hopefully the club will change its mind.

Thank goodness our great club wouldn't do that.
Wow thats horrible, grim times in the northeast

Yep, exactly the same
I did what they wanted and ensured my card details are up to date.
The club itself have refunded the costs of the five remaining home games, so surely the whole procedure has gone through.
Will await further developments.

Just had an email from Stub Hub stating that attempts to charge the card of mine they have on file, have failed to go through. This for the RS and Leicester games.
Confusing this as I have accessed my cc statement and it shows the money having been paid to them.
Anybody else having similar issues?
Yes, I got the same email, so contacted my bank who confirmed the payment had gone through. If they take it again the bank will reclaim on my behalf.

Thanks for your reply.
That's reassuring. Don't fancy taking on an organisation like that to get money back.
Contact your bank mate, so they’ve got a record of it. They can’t stop the transaction, but they said if it happens to contact them and don’t even bother with Stubhub.

Contact your bank mate, so they’ve got a record of it. They can’t stop the transaction, but they said if it happens to contact them and don’t even bother with Stubhub.
Just done as you suggested.
They confirmed what you said in that he confirmed they have already had their money, but there is nothing to stop them coming back again for the money. If that happens they are obliged to pay out, but once I know that's the case, contact the bank and they will raise a dispute and get the money back.

Just had this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200604-100717_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20200604-100717_Gmail.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 171

I feel a strong obligation to renew for 20/21 even if it does not take place with crowds. My only motivation is to ensure that my two lads have continuity and will be credited for the 21/22 season. Strange times which none of us could have remotely foreseen, but I have become resigned to it. I hope they get the pleasure I had for so many years.

I had the email from stubhub as well followed by an apology later in the day. I owe £15 for Leicester. I also emailed Everton about it they said they were aware and weren't too happy about the the context of the emails stubhub were sending out.

Status
Not open for further replies.